Do you believe that parents should be able to spank their children? Do you ever express that opinion to others? If so, then you could be sent to prison. Sadly, that is exactly what happened to one pastor up in Wisconsin recently. A minister named Philip Caminiti was sentenced to 2 years in prisonfor simply teaching that parents should spank their children when they misbehave. Please note that Caminiti was not accused of spanking anyone or of physically hurting anyone.
He was put in prison simply for his speech. He was put in prison simply for what he was teaching others to do. Whether you agree with spanking or not, this should be incredibly sobering for all of us. Increasingly, speech is being penalized in the United States. Much of the time, the focus of the attacks by the forces of political correctness is on religious speech. If this trend continues, many of you that are reading this article might be put in jail for the things that you say in the coming years.
When many of us were growing up, once in a while our parents would take out a belt or a wooden paddle and give us a paddling on the behind when we did something wrong.
Was there anything wrong with that?
Of course not.
Yes, there is real child abuse that goes on out there, but in the vast majority of instances spanking does not do any lasting physical harm. Rather, it benefits the child because it helps them learn what is right and what is wrong………
- The law of the hand: The facts about spanking (vancouversun.com)
- The Pros and Cons of Spanking as a Form of Punishment (socyberty.com)
- Pastor Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Teaching That Parents Should Spank Their Children (endoftheamericandream.com)
- Pastor Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Teaching That Parents Should Spank Their Children (pakalertpress.com)
- April 30th Is National Spank Out Day: Does Spanking Even Work? (blogher.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” 20 Signs That Society Is Beaking Down And That America Has Been Overrun By Psychos (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pastor to spend 2 years in prison for preaching corporal punishment (channel3000.com)
- Race and Spanking in the US: A Spank is a Spank is a Spank (child-psych.org)
- Plenty of Schools Still Rely on Spanking (newser.com)