(“an “A” in Shakespeare because that person is so removed from common American thought that he would never represent me—or the conservative, constitutional ideals I stand for.”) The Control Freak President
Yes. That’s right. Talk about control freak.
Obama wants to ensure our economic prosperity now threatened by tax increases by increasing taxes. Because, at least that way, Obama’s still in control.
This reminds me of a story from Abraham Lincoln.
An old friend from Illinois died after his disloyal comments about the Union set his neighbors against him.
“Blank is dead,” a friend informed Lincoln, “His extremely disloyal sentiments so provoked his neighbors that there was serious talk of inflicting vengeance on him, and he was found dead in bed—caused largely by fright.”
“He died, then,” replied Lincoln dryly, “to save his life, it seems.”
Like Obama, there’s an example of extreme control-freakishness.
So Obama wants to save our economic life by first killing our economy through tax increases because, while it won’t help the rest of us, above all, it will give the government more control……..
- Tell Them “Go to Hell “- Politely (leadershipmints.com)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Presents The New Trailer Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (socyberty.com)
- Barack Obama, you’re no Abraham Lincoln (grandoldpartisan.typepad.com)
- Thus Always to Tyrants (“Why The Word “Tyrant” Accurately Describes Obama”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- News Flash: Noted Marx-Inspired President Hopes Opponents Learn From Lincoln? (canadafreepress.com)
- The Adventures of Abraham Lincoln’s Corpse [Secret History] (io9.com)
- GOP Group Calls Obama ‘Metrosexual Black Abe Lincoln,’ Which Sounds Totally Awesome [Potus] (jezebel.com)
- Abraham Lincoln Invented Facebook, and Other Popular Hoaxes (lockergnome.com)
- (“Getting Barack Obama elected president would be “something you could really be proud of for the rest of your life,” “) The American Spectator : David Axelrod, Lefty Lumberjack (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter’ Trailer #3 Includes Speeches & Vampire Killing (screenrant.com)