Alabama Fights a UN Land Grab
Townhall.com ^ | May 31, 2012 | Townhall.com Staff
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:56:03 AM by Kaslin
Editor’s Note: This column was authored by Justice Gilpin-Green
Individual rights must take a backseat to community interests. Sound familiar? That’s probably because it’s been the ideology that American presidents have been agreeing to since 1992.
Enter Agenda 21, the 40 chapter document from the United Nations that establishes environmental “principles” at local, national, regional, and international levels-and the object of Ayn Rand’s nightmare.
Defined these days as “sustainable development,” Agenda 21 seeks to transform humanity with “new global ethics.” At the most basic level, beyond the soft words like “sustainability” and “eco-friendly environments”, Agenda 21 takes away private property ownership, single-family homes, private car ownership, individual travel choices, and privately owned farms. These socialist ethics, as described by Mikhail Gorbachev at the UN Rio Conference in 1995, mean that “we should restrict and limit our consumption and also reassess our way of life, we should be more modest.”
“Land…cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to………..
- UN Agenda 21 and the Military (canadafreepress.com)
- The United Nations is Knocking, and Knocking Hard (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- Who’s right about Agenda 21? (canadafreepress.com)
- Agenda 21: Conspiracy Theory or Threat (canadafreepress.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Pushes Agenda 21 On House Floor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Alabama Legislature Considering Anti-Agenda 21 Legislation (canadafreepress.com)
- States Vote to Ban UN Agenda 21 Policies (activistpost.com)
- Agenda 21 Action Thread (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- UN Agenda 21 and the Military (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Agenda 21 To Be Discussed at Bilderberg Confab (gunnyg.wordpress.com)