RUSH: Matthews, North Carolina. Hi, Neil. Great to have you with us. Hello.
CALLER: Hey, Rush, how you doing?
RUSH: Very good, sir. Thank you.
CALLER: Hey, listen, there’s an important lesson to be learned when you examine the stark contrast between Governor Scott Walker’s campaign and President Obama’s campaign.
RUSH: What would that be?
CALLER: Both men have records, but only Scott Walker is running on nothing but his record and winning big.
RUSH: And Obama can’t run on his record. Is that the lesson?
- Obama’s Wisconsin Betrayal (counterpunch.org)
- The Survivor: How Scott Walker Went to War on His Recall (time.com)
- Priebus: A Walker win means trouble for Obama (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Stand Up for Scott Walker – Now (jamespatrick1.wordpress.com)
- Election to Recall Gov. Scott Walker – June 5, 2012 – Be There! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- “One sign that Wisconsin governor Scott Walker is likely to win the election on June 5 is the sudden disappearance of national media attention to the race.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Scott Walker Releases Ads Blaming His Democratic Opponents for Job Losses That Are His Fault (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama Avoids Wisconsin Recall, Could Lose State in November (ampoch.wordpress.com)
- Scott Walker Will Survive Wisconsin Recall: Reason-Rupe Poll Results (reason.com)
- Obama’s “Chicago Thug Way” invades Wisconsin (canadafreepress.com)