Breaking: Romney did not win nomination
Incredible developments have emerged spelling out how Romney may not have actually taken the nomination, after all. Even with news circulating like wildfire that Romney secured the Republican nomination with an alleged win in Tuesday’s Texas Primary, it seems as though this may not actually be the case.
Ironically enough, Romney still may not have even taken Texas, yet. After a careful comb through the numbers, how the race is playing out and what delegate totals are emerging from the states, it seems as though Romney currently has only around half of the 1,144 delegates needed to win the Republican nomination. So, why is the ‘national’ media acting this way? Are they incorrectly still using the ‘estimated’ delegate totals, based on the initial caucuses and primaries from each state, while ignoring the actual delegate totals emerging as the states finally begin to conclude their weeks-long delegate selection processes?
Every 4 years the GOP does the exact same nomination process and all 50 states play their roll in that process. Some states conclude rather quickly, some rather slowly. Most of the states, however, have some sort of post-caucus/primary delegate selection process that can take, up to, a couple months to complete. This virtually renders the ultimate outcome unattainable until the vast majority of the states have fully concluded their delegate selection process. Until then, it is virtually impossible to know exactly what each candidate has, in terms of delegate totals. It is, however, possible to keep track of how the candidates are doing and how many delegates they are likely winning as the states progress in their delegate selection process.
a tally of the actual delegate totals emerging from each state, Romney has around 600 delegates, Paul around 200.
(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com …
- Even NPR ‘gets’ that Romney will NOT ‘clinch’ 1144 after TX Primary; MSM sound asleep! (dailypaul.com)
- Romney lands GOP presidential nomination in Texas primary win (thenewstribune.com)
- Romney breaks nomination threshold in Texas (wnd.com)
- Ron Paul Can Win Enough Delegates To Deny Mitt Romney The Republican Nomination (ronpaulnews.net)
- CBS News: Romney to clinch nomination (cbsnews.com)
- Romney to Clinch Republican Nomination With Texas Primary Win (voanews.com)
- Primary Sweep Has Romney 1 Win Grom GOP Nomination (fox2now.com)
- BREAKING: Mitt Romney Has NOT Yet Won the Republican Nomination (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Romney clinches Republican presidential nomination (ctv.ca)
- Rumors of Romney win greatly exaggerated (examiner.com)