Bush’s liberal policies while governor of Texas dwarfed compared to his exploits as president.
Why couldn’t Clinton do these things? Because of a Republican Congress. How could Bush do these things? Because of a Republican Congress! The Republicans resisted Clinton’s leftist agenda, but stood faithfully by their man G. W. Bush when he outdid the socialist programs of Marxist Bill Clinton.
Fast-forward to 2012.
“Anybody but Obama” is now the motto of all the conservatives who are lining up to hold their noses and endorse Mitt Romney.
• Even though Romney single-handedly, illegally, and unconstitutionally put Massachusetts on the map as the first state to hand out marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
• Even though he passed Romneycare which included $50 co-pay, taxpayer-funded abortions – all of this supposedly three years after his “pro-life conversion.”
• Even though under Romney’s leadership, employment in Massachusetts was the worst in the nation and the size of the state government grew to astronomical proportions.
If you judge a candidate by what he does and not what he says on the campaign trail, who would be the face of legalized gay marriage, tax-payer funded child-killing, and BIG government?
Romney could run as Obama’s running mate, and yet Christian conservatives have the audacity to hold their noses and endorse this man? If they had lived in Germany in the 1930’s, would they have endorsed Nazism for fear of Communism? Would they have voted for Hitler as the lesser-of-two-evils over the Boogeyman Stalin?
Answer that question, Gary Bauer, Richard Land, James Dobson, Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell, Cal Thomas, Pat Robertson, Tony Perkins, Paul Weyrich, Dr. John Willke, Patrick Mahoney, Marvin Olaski, and all you other Judases who’ve betrayed your cause and your people for a seat at the RINO table?
If Christians follow their pathetic finger-in-the-wind leaders to the polls to pull the lever for Romney, we will well-publicize our indictment. The salt’s loss of savor will have been broadcast to all. Judgment will begin at the House of God, and we deserve it…….
- The Economy is a Train Wreck for Obama, But It’s a Tragedy for the Country (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Romney Is a Fraud (lewrockwell.com)
- Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney’s business record ‘sterling’ (politico.com)
- Bill Clinton Hits Back After Right Wing Takes Him Out Of Context On Mitt Romney (alan.com)
- Bill Clinton says Romney qualified to run, but Obama better (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gov. Patrick praises Bain, Romney (politico.com)
- Private Equity Can Do Good, Says Clinton on Romney’s Bain Career (dailyfinance.com)
- Governor Deval Patrick defends Elizabeth Warren in flap over Native American heritage (boston.com)
- Clinton’s Motivation for Killing Bain Attack (commentarymagazine.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Business Record Is “Sterling” Says Noted Rightwing Hack….Bill Clinton (minx.cc)
- Why the GOP is destined to Implode (vanity) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will the GOP Steal the Election Like They Did in 2000? (ireport.cnn.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Donald Trump Is A ‘Very Dangerous Man Who Must Be Stopped’ (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Joe Scarborough Bashes Rick Santorum’s Tepid Romney Endorsement: ‘Be A Man’ (mediaite.com)
- An America Made in Mitt Romney’s Image (planetpov.com)
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP (bangordailynews.com)
- Paul wins majority of Maine GOP delegates (mercurynews.com)
- Romney Clinches GOP Nomination (abcnews.go.com)
- Leader of Ron Paul convention takeover says Obama would be better than Romney (themainewire.com)
- Mitt Romney realizes he’s screwed with Latinos (dailykos.com)
- Is the Obama Recovery Over? Or Has it Not Really Started Yet? (reason.com)
- Newt Advisor: It’s Romney Who Should Drop Out (alan.com)
- GOP Threw 2012 Election to Obama in 2009, Multi-billion dollar ponzi scheme involving Romney and Son (libertarianreview.us)
- Mitt Romney & The Republican Party’s Impossible Balancing Act: Report From 20 Paws Ranch (themoderatevoice.com)
- Could Romney Screw New York? (thedailybeast.com)
- Why Ron Paul’s big wins in Maine and Nevada matter (csmonitor.com)
- Newt aide: No, Mitt should drop out (politico.com)
- North Dakota GOP Screws Over Santorum (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Wobble: Real or Media Invention? (newyorker.com)
- Ann Romney’s Full Roll-Out as the Martyr of Motherhood (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama Welcomes Bush Back to the White House (abcnews.go.com)
- Romney’s Washington Win Tightens Screws On Santorum (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tuesday’s campaign round-up (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Mitt’s Tough Sell (thedailybeast.com)
- The Fraud that is Maine: Ron Paul Wins Maine (bryantdouglass.wordpress.com)