There are things going on at the Bilderberg conference in Virginia today that most of us will never learn about, such as who among the attendees got the sole presidential suite at the host hotel, a faux Georgian Marriott? Was it the Queen of the Netherlands, the president of the World Bank, the executive chairman of Google – or perhaps Henry Kissinger?
More urgent is to discover what they and the other 140-odd participants have been talking about at the three-day gathering that ends tonight. For some consider Bilderberg a cabal of the planet’s most devilish financiers, industrialists and power brokers whose missions, they assert, include choosing the next US president (or, at least, vice) and forming a clandestine world government.
Maybe Ken Clarke, an alleged proponent of openness, will tell us when he comes home with the other Britons who received an invitation, such as Douglas Flint, group chairman of HSBC, Marcus Agius, head of Barclays, and Lord Mandelson. If we are lucky, they will conjure solutions to the euro crisis and violence in Syria – after all, Bassma Kodmani, who sits on the Syrian National Council, is taking part…………
- Bilderberg Conference starts today in Chantilly Virginia (update) (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- (“…Estulin told the Alex Jones Show that the U.S. intelligence establishment was considering assassinating Paul as a means of derailing the Ron Paul Revolution…”) Prison Planet.com ” Insider: Bilderberg Members Share Ron Paul Death Wish (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sneering MSNBC Anchor: “I’m Way Too Lazy” To Research Bilderberg (tatoott1009.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Source: Bilderberg Planning Fake Bomb Threat (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Glenn Beck Ignores Bilderberg, Attacks Alex Jones (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Speaking of the Bilderberg Conference… (blacklistednews.com)
- Bilderberg 2012: Real Men Don’t Like Oligarchs (the2012scenario.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Bilderberg 2012: bigger and badder and better than ever (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Bilderberg 2012: Bigger and badder than ever… (guardian.co.uk)
- Protest groups converge to denounce secretive Bilderberg conference (rawstory.com)