F or the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government’s use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel, where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if – had they existed at the time – King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello.
I suspect Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down.
I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as someone who is urging the use of violence against the government.
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com …
- Drones in America: Where’s the Outrage? (johnmalcolm.me)
- Spying Eyes in Our Skies: Where Is the Outrage? (foxnews.com)
- The Judge Writes About Drones On US Soil (dailypaul.com)
- (“Is The US Becoming A Military Dictatorship?”) Where Is the Outrage? by Andrew P. Napolitano (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WARNING: The Coming Use of Drones in Your Backyard (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Where Is The Outrage? – by Judge Andrew Napolitano (robertringer.com)
- (“Is The US Becoming A Military Dictatorship?”) Where Is the Outrage? by Andrew P. Napolitano (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Where Is The Outrage Over the Domestic Use of Drones? (txwclp.org)
- Where Is The Outrage? US government to deploy thousands of drones over US cities (sott.net)
- Judge Napolitano’s Column: Where’s the Outrage About the Use of Drones in America? (foxnewsinsider.com)