The leader of our country is “dazed and confused”.
At his press conference Friday, Obama delivered what the Liberal media described as a “stuttering”, “uncertain”, word-searching mess from a president “dazed and confused”. That’s because our dazed and confused president is a mess. And he created an even bigger mess for himself with his embarrassing press conference. Even Liberal Washington Post couldn’t re-craft his senseless, “meandering and stuttering performance”…and they didn’t even try, entitling their summary, “‘Uhhh,’ the president’s ‘uhhh’ press conference was ‘uhhh’ terrible”.
The Washington Post reported,
If you are president of the United States and you don’t have anything to say, don’t have a press conference to say it. If you’re the president of the United States and by Thursday it’s widely believed you’ve had one of the worst weeks of your presidency, take Friday off, and specifically avoid having a press conference.
Anytime you are president and you’re speaking in public at an ill-timed press conference after a bad week, try to have something to say, and do a good job in saying it. I watched the whole thing, but it’s not easy to think of one useful thing that he had to say. And what he said, he said very poorly. Was it just me, or did the president seem a little dazed and confused? He should have had a cup of coffee before the press conference.
(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com …
- Noomi Rapace Covers ‘Dazed and Confused’ (justjared.com)
- A Fabby Halloween: Dazed and Confused Senior B*tch (fabsugar.com)
- Zing! Liberal Media Slams Obama As “Dazed And Confused” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Dazed and Confused: 10 Under $100 (beso.com)
- President Obama Holds Press Conference On The Economy: “DO NOTHING” Congress (theobamacrat.com)
- Dazed&Confused: see some of the response to our petrol price campaign (confused.com)
- 10 Pieces That Will Leave You . . . Dazed and Confused (fabsugar.com)
- [DBSK] Changmin in Armani for “Dazed and Confused” Magazine (koreanupdates.com)
- Girls on Film: Magdalena Frackowiak, Dazed & Confused, February ’10 (fabsugar.com)
- President to hold press conference at White House (nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com)