Dollar is a Lien on Your Kids & Property – henrymakow.com
Ever since the “ratification” of the 16th amendment and the creation of the “Federal Reserve note,” nothing that you purchase is truly yours.
(Editor’s Note: I can’t confirm this shocking information but provide it for discussion.)
Most people believe that when they buy something that they are the real owner of it. However, when you understand the truth about maritime law, you will clearly see how this is nothing more than a fraud.
Historically, when people used gold or silver as actual currency, ownership of the object purchased transferred from the seller to the buyer.
If a chair was purchased for $10 and the buyer paid in $10 worth of gold or silver, it was an even exchange and thus the buyer completely owned the chair.
Today this is no longer true.
In 1913, the 16th amendment authorized the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank. The FED then created the “Federal Reserve Note” which is not a true currency at all.
Unknown to most, each U.S. dollar has a “lien of ownership” that follows it wherever it goes. This lien transfers ownership of anything purchased back to the institution that created it, i.e. the Federal Reserve Bank.
Article 1, section 8 of the U.S Constitution states that Congress alone has the right to “coin money”.
However, The FED is a private foreign bank and the U.S. dollar is not United States money.
- The complete legal document concerning the liens agains the Federal Reserve. . . thanks to B., who suggests: If you will look at paragraph 5 on page 117, it appears that the claim is that the Federal Reserve is holding the assets that are in dispute. The (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- A Comment from a reader that sheds light on the discussion on the Liens and their validity – my thanks for sharing! (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Jean Haines – Reader Comment Explains The Liens And Their Validity – 3 May 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Henry Ford: Can a Freemason be an “Anti Semite”? – henrymakow.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- David Wilcock: Major Event: Liens Filed against all 12 Federal Reserve Banks (the2012scenario.com)
- 10 Things That Every American Should Know About The Federal Reserve (auditthefedphonebomb.com)
- “Covenants and Restrictions” Maintenance/Assessment Lien Held To Be Subordinate To Mortgage Lien (commercialforeclosureblog.typepad.com)
- Example of release of medical lien (enochhebert1.typepad.com)
- ARREST WARRANTS: Liens Filed Against G7 Central Banks – by David Wilcock (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Art Cashin Previews Jamie Dimon’s Senatorial “Minuet” (zerohedge.com)