But Obama himself maintained for 16 years – right up until 2007 when he got serious about running for the presidency – that he was indeed born in Kenya. He used this claim to his personal advantage to sell books.
For all we know, he may have used it to his personal advantage as a student and as a community organizer.
- How Can Anyone Be A Birther? (personalliberty.com)
- Supreme Court Refuses To Hear ‘Birther’ Argument Relating To President Obama (inquisitr.com)
- Crazy Birther Claims About Obama-Kenya Tie Get Booklet Support (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Marine: Obama Claimed He Was Born In Mombasa (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Meet the original ‘birther’ (wnd.com)
- Romney dealing with his own “birthers” (americablog.com)
- The Steady Drip: The Obama Backgrond Issue Has Hit A Turning Point (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama: The original birther (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will birtherism ever go away? – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- This Is Why Rush Limbaugh Is So Entertaining: Now He’s A Reverse-Birther (alan.com)