According to Tim Flanegin, owner of MineraLab, the company that runs Radiation Network, it was simply a technical glitch.
Nonetheless a very scary glitch for many. WSBT in South Bend, Indiana had many concerned individuals call after the reported readings seemed to have gone through the roof.
There is no doubt in my mind that we should be on the look out for radiation (especially the particles that are more difficult to test for). So I am glad that people were alert and actively engaged. However, this does “seem” to be a glitch.
In a statement to WSBT Tim Flanegin says this about the occurrence:
“My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. The alert level reading (Wednesday) evening appears to be a false alert from an equipment malfunction,” said Flanegin. “We use some form of radiation, almost everyday. We count on it for medicine, the sciences, communication and cooking.”
If anyone has any data to confirm this please email me ( BobTuskin@theintelhub.com ).
It is possible there may be more to this story. If so, I will be sure to provide an update.
- Dangerously high radiation levels reported in Indiana (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- A day in the life of a Fukushima researcher (EndtheLie.com)
- Report Of ‘Dangerously High’ Radiation Was False Alarm (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Radiation Levels were at a Catastrophic Level in South Bend? (theintelhub.com)
- Dangerously high radiation levels reported in Indiana (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- St Patrick’s Giveaway: Free Stay at Magnuson Grand Hotel South Bend (prweb.com)
- Notre Dame QB Tommy Rees Arrested On Felony Charge (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Dangerously high radiation levels reported in Indiana, Michigan, 7,000+ Radiation Level At 1:20 AM 6-7-2012! Why? (tatoott1009.com)
- Dangerously high radiation levels reported in Indiana (pakalertpress.com)
- News & World Events – Re: RADIATION ALERT – South Bend, IN just east of Chicago (disclose.tv)