Libertarianism is controlled opposition, part of the phony Illuminati dialectic.Readers of this website are not surprised by the news the Pauls are endorsing Mitt Romney. Not since Stalin made a pact with Hitler have idealists felt so betrayed.
by Anthony Migchels
Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney last Friday, just days after Romney was anointed at the Bilderberg Conference, elitists who started financing Ron Paul with millions a few months ago. The backlash among the libertarian community is intense. Libertarian leaders all over the place are denouncing him. Adam Kokesh is clearly hurting badly here.
On Prison Planet, arguably the most influential pro Paul outlet, the headlines are all about Rand Paul’s betrayal. Mike Adams still cannot believe it and wonders if Paul Jr. is getting in to demolish the system from the inside. This YouTube video asks its viewers to vote to show how they feel and 90% dislike the news.
Rand Paul’s Facebook page is being inundated with messages of thousands of disgruntled supporters.It’s so bad one wonders whether the Pauls have miscalculated. And let there be no doubt, they have been calculating. Even to an outsider like myself, who never cared for either one, it looks like the most cynical, blatant and utterly ruthless sell out ever.
Consider this.In March Time Magazine quoted a Ron Paul adviser as saying, ‘If you’re talking about putting Rand on the ticket, of course that would be worth delivering our people to Romney’. go to 3:40 for the quote.
Lew Rockwell has declared that the whole Paul campaign was never about winning. I wonder what millions of his followers and donors think about that?
According to Rockwell, it was all about educating people on the wonders of Austrian Economics, not about winning elections.
This probably explains why Paul Sr. never ran as an independent, but preferred losing primaries.After working for years on Paul’s campaign, Rockwell is now saying one shouldn’t vote and shouldn’t be involved in partisan politics. Now, how disingenuous is that?
DID BILBERBERG ANOINT MITT?
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is Rand Paul Taunting ‘Internet Libertarians’? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Ron & Rand Paul Betrayal (zionistoutrage.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Lew Rockwell: Ron Paul and Rand Paul are different (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul Answers; The Daily Paul Interview (dailypaulradio.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Rise and Fall of Rand Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Is Rand Paul plotting to insert himself as a double agent? “) Prison Planet.com ” Linguistic analysis of Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney contradicts his words: Rand Paul is disgusted with him! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, and the Future of the Ron Paul Revolution (reason.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Is a Paul Compromise Due to Threats of a Bloody Convention? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- A Surrender to Disgust: Linguistic Analysis of Rand Paul’s Endorsement of Romney Contradicts His Words (ronpaul.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Supporters Are Really Pissed That Rand Paul Endorsed Mitt Romney (gunnyg.wordpress.com)