Gov. Mitch Daniels and Indiana lawmakers restore gun rights to free men
13 June, 2012 | AWR Hawkins
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:05:56 AM by marktwain
In an era where many politicians give lip service to gun rights while seeking election and then do their best to undermine those rights once in office, it’s refreshing to see Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and that state’s GOP-led legislature passing laws that restore rights which courts have stripped away from Indiana citizens in recent years.
Case in point — in a bid to restore the fullness of the right to use guns to protect life and property, the legislature passed, and on March 20th Gov. Daniels signed, Senate Enrolled Act 1 (SEA 1) into law. That law clarifies, and thereby strengthens, the right of law-abiding citizens to defend their homes from intrusion, even in the event that the intruder is a law enforcement officer entering the home illegally.
True to form, critics and anti-gunners have pounced on the Indiana legislature for passing this bill and……
- After Wisconsin Recall… Indiana Gov. Daniels Says Public Unions Should Go (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Mitch Daniels: Government Unions Unfair, Shouldn’t Exist (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Indiana legalizes shooting cops (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Mitch Daniels Says Public Unions Should Be Abolished (ibtimes.com)
- Mitch Daniels: Government Unions Unfair, Shouldn’t Exist (inquisitr.com)
- Daniels: Public-Sector Unions Shouldn’t Exist (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitch Daniels: Wisconsin a ‘Turning Point’ for Curbing Unions (crooksandliars.com)
- From the Fox News Sunday Producer: Governor Mitch Daniels Discusses Scott Walker’s Big Win (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Indiana Gov. Daniels: Public sector unions a ‘bad idea’ (washingtontimes.com)
- Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels signs legislation that allows the use of deadly force against police officers in cases of unlawful intrusions. (familysurvivalprotocol.wordpress.com)