The United Nations (U.N.) Environment Program has released a 525-page report in conjunction with its upcoming Rio+20 conference on sustainable development that warns about “sudden, irreversible and potentially catastrophic changes” that will occur in the world if drastic measures are not taken to stop them. In correctly identifying pesticides and other chemicals as one of the primary causes, however, the U.N. also tacks on the global warming myth in an attempt to push for a centralized, world government.
The Associated Press (A.P.) reports that the U.N. manifesto correctly pinpoints out of control pesticide and herbicide use as a major global problem that is polluting rivers, streams, and waterways, and contributing to ecosystem destruction. But it also highlights the typical scare scenarios often associated with global warming as well, including melting polar ice caps, rising sea levels, and a so-called excess of greenhouse gases.
This crafty mixture of truth and lies appears to be the U.N.’s latest attempt at garnering more support for its global governance agenda, which includes things like establishing a global internet police force (http://www.naturalnews.com/030786_internet_police_United_Nations.html), and setting up a global taxation system for imposing things like mandatory vaccinations in developing countries (http://www.naturalnews.com). The U.N.’s goal, in other words, is to centralize as much power for itself as it possibly can…….
This is why the U.N. is constantly sounding the alarm about fantasy boogeymen like global
- U.N. Climate Organization Wants Immunities Against Charges of Conflict of Interest, Exceeding Mandate, Among Others (davidwestern.wordpress.com)
- UN report warns global environment is near dangerous tipping point, calls for urgent action (foxnews.com)
- UN report warns environment is at tipping point (sfgate.com)
- IBD: Alabama Bans U.N. Agenda 21 Sovereignty Surrender (junkscience.com)
- Global Warming Cash Cow in Peril (canadafreepress.com)
- UN report warns environment at tipping point (kansascity.com)
- Alabama Bans U.N. Agenda 21 Sovereignty Surrender (gds44.wordpress.com)
- U.N. report warns environment is at tipping point (usatoday.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Agenda 21 To Be Discussed at Bilderberg Confab (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- UN report warns environment is at tipping point (staradvertiser.com)