Investigator: Foreigners bought Hawaii birth certificates
The lead investigator for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse – which already has found probable cause that Barack Obama’s publicly released birth certificate is a forgery – says any Hawaii documentation for Obama’s birth that exists would probably would be of little value.
Mike Zullo, a retired New Jersey detective now heading Arpaio’s volunteer investigative team, explained in an interview that at the time of Obama’s birth during the state’s early years, Hawaii birth documentation routinely was purchased by foreigners for children not born in the state.
Arpaio’s investigation was launched last September after constituents came to the sheriff with their concern that Obama was ineligible for the presidency and would perpetrate a fraud by placing his name on the state’s ballot.
Zullo’s comments came in an interview with Tea Party Power Hour host Mark Gillar.
Gillar described the process in the 1960s: Foreign nationals, primarily from Japan, would fly to Hawaii and buy a birth registration for their son or daughter, not with the goal of one day having them become president, but to obtain the benefits of being a U.S. citizen.
Zullo said that when he was in Hawaii last month following up on leads, he talked to older locals who “informed us about a syndicate operation, a Mafia operation if you will, being run in the early infancy of the state of Hawaii where birth certificates were being sold to Japanese refugees on a black market basis.”
Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.
At that time, Japan was still undergoing post-war reconstruction while America was an established superpower.
Zullo said there was a business in Hawaii in “birth certificates … for profit.”
Obama released an image of a Hawaiian birth certificate last year as “proof positive” of his birth in the U.S. and “natural born” citizenship, a constitutional requirement for the presidency.
There have been numerous challenges to Obama’s eligibility. Some say that regardless of where he was born, he isn’t qualified because the Founding Fathers understood a natural-born citizen to be the offspring of two U.S. citizens. Obama’s father was a foreign national who only attended school in the U.S.
Zullo also debunked again the contention that 1961 newspaper birth announcements prove anything. He argued the listings were generated automatically by the state and delivered for publication based on the registration of any child with the state….
- Hawaii source warns of birth-certificate ‘surprise’ (wnd.com)
- Hawaii Five-O: Sheriff Joe sends detectives to Honolulu (wnd.com)
- Sheriff Joe challenges eligibility in Florida (wnd.com)
- Birth-certificate ‘surprise’ in October? (Another Forgery Planned) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Forgerygate: Media Threatened With Federal Investigations If Obama Birth Certificate Story Reported | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Suspending All Logic (personalliberty.com)
- Arpaio not giving up on Obama birth certificate investigation (azfamily.com)
- Arpaio: Looks Like Hawaii ‘Hiding’ Obama Birth Record (johnmalcolm.me)
- Hawaii goes radioactive on Obama’s eligibility (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dispatches From Birtherstan – 12-13 June 2012 (badfiction.typepad.com)