Judi McLeod: Is Obama making himself ‘legal’ in removing 800,000 illegal immigrants from deportation? (“Patriots on the hunt for Obama’s elusive birth certificate should be looking for his DNA, the only irrefutable proof of who and what Barry Soetoro, posing as Obama , really is”)
Knowing now that nothing ever happens by chance with Barack Hussein Obama; that everything is, and has been scripted for him by Marxist progressives, shouldn’t folk be looking beyond the obvious on his Executive Order on Amnesty?
Is Barack Obama’s Amnesty bombshell removing 800,000 illegal immigrants from the deportation process the X That Marks the Spot to the real reason why his birth certificate remains missing?Is the more valid number taken off the deportation process 800,000 illegal immigrants—and one?
Is Obama granting amnesty to himself?Have the elusive documents of the 44th President of the United States been waiting for birth in the Amnesty bombshell? Being famously undocumented himself, Obama has made it de rigueur for others to be comfortable in the now accepted state of “undocumented”.
After all, if the Commander and Chief can get away with running a country as someone completely undocumented, then it’s got to be kosher for most anyone else.Bypassing Congress, the high-handed Obama administration announced Friday it will stop deporting illegal immigrants who come to the U.S. at a young age, something their parents and relatives would certainly cheer.“Young people who were brought to the United States through no fault of their own as children, who meet several key criteria, will no longer be removed from the country or entered into removal proceedings,” Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitanosaid in a conference call with reporters on Friday morning.Like everything the Democrats do, they did it for the children.Here’s the white wash: “This grant of deferred action is not immunity, it is not amnesty, it is an exercise of discretion so that these young people are not in the removal system” Napolitano said. “It will help us continue to streamline immigration enforcement, ensure that resources are not spent pursuing the removal of low priority cases involving productive young people.”What “immigration enforcement” we might ask?How do one-thousand-times-removed-from-reality government officials decide which young people are “productive”? When did bureaucracy ever sort through paperwork with any intelligence or commonsense?“Children who came to the United States as illegal immigrants will no longer have to face the threat of deportation and will be granted the right to work in the United States if they have no criminal history.”Aside from juvenile delinquency, how many children chalk up “criminal history” or life on the wrong side of the law in their tender growing up years?
Does “criminal history” even exist under the ruling mob of Marxists now running the American government?According to the Department of Homeland Security, the policy change will apply to those who came to the United States before they were 16 and who are younger than 30 if they have lived in the U.S. for five years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or served in the military.Undocumented people have been serving the U.S. military?…………..
- Romney’s Reaction to Obama’s Amnesty Proves They’re in the Same Party! (whitenewsnow.com)
- Obama administration to grant immunity to certain young immigrants (mercurynews.com)
- Romney Ducks Immigration Question (huffingtonpost.com)
- Barack Obama Outflanks Congress With Massive New Amnesty Program for Illegal Immigrants (gawker.com)
- Lamar Smith: Obama’s amnesty for illegal immigrants is against the law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama grants legal status to young illegal immigrants (washingtontimes.com)
- Obama administration to allow many children of illegal immigrants to stay (cnn.com)
- Obama Administration To Stop Deporting Younger Undocumented Immigrants And Grant Work Permits (huffingtonpost.com)
- U.S. to Stop Deporting Some Immigrants (nytimes.com)
- Obama Immigration Decision Boosts Latino Enthusiasm (huffingtonpost.com)
- Illegal immigrant deportation of young people to stop, Obama announces (wjla.com)