Barack Obama seems completely obsessed with systematically legalizing illegal immigration. The United States borders a failed narco-state that is one of the most crime-ridden nations on the entire planet, but Barack Obama refuses to secure the border and the consequences for the American people have been absolutely catastrophic.
Right now it is already costing us tens of billions of dollars a year to provide welfare for illegal immigrants and to educate their children in our public schools. Right now illegal immigrants are already working millions of jobs that should belong to American workers. Right now Mexican drug cartels are already active in more than 1,000 U.S. cities. But apparently that is not good enough for Barack Obama.
He wants to roll out the red carpet and give the green light to tens of millions more illegal immigrants. Last year, Obama issued a list of 19 factors for government officials to use when deciding whether to use “prosecutorial discretion” in deportation cases. In essence, under that new set of rules criminals and “national security threats” were to be deported and virtually everyone else was to be allowed to stay. But now Barack Obama has taken things to a whole new level. Now, if you are under the age of 30, came to the United States under the age of 16 and have lived here for at least five years you will be able to apply for legal status and a work permit. With the election less than 6 months away it is obvious that Barack Obama is pandering for votes. But this kind of “banana republic politics” is only going to divide America even more deeply and is going to result in some very serious pain for this nation in the years ahead.
How close do you think officials are going to check to see if people applying for this new amnesty are really under the age of 30 or really have been in this country for at least five years?
As I have written about previously, illegal immigrants lie to the IRS all the time. Every year they file hordes of fraudulent tax returns that result in them receiving 4 billion dollars in tax refunds that they are not entitled to…………..
- Romney accuses Obama of political motivation on immigration – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Obama’s deportation stay late for some immigrants (sacbee.com)
- The following are 10 things that will happen if Barack Obama continues to systematically legalize illegal immigration…. (investmentwatchblog.com)
- 10 Things That Will Happen If Barack Obama Continues To Systematically Legalize Illegal Immigration (pakalertpress.com)
- 10 Things That Will Happen If Barack Obama Continues To Systematically Legalize Illegal Immigration (sgtreport.com)
- 10 Things That Will Happen If Barack Obama Continues To Systematically Legalize Illegal Immigration (endoftheamericandream.com)
- Obama administration won’t seek deportation of young illegal immigrants (nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com)
- Some immigrants getting a break (mysanantonio.com)
- Romney, Obama expected to make pitches for Hispanic vote in immigration speeches – Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)
- Barack Obama Outflanks Congress With Massive New Amnesty Program for Illegal Immigrants (gawker.com)