On Thursday, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) lashed out at Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), calling her recent comments regarding Fast and Furious “mind-numbingly stupid,” and suggested she “schedule an appointment” with a doctor.
“This is no accident. It is no coincidence. It is a plan on the part of the Republicans,” Pelosi said.
“I have heard a lot in my 16 years as a prosecutor. I couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth,” he added.
“I don’t know what was wrong with her when she said that. But I would schedule an appointment with my doctor if she thinks that we are doing this to suppress votes this fall. That is mind-numbingly stupid,” Gowdy said.
Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit reminded readers that “Pelosi also said Democrats brought down the deficit after they increased it by a trillion dollars.”
“She’s either mind-numbingly stupid or a chronic liar, or both,” Hoft wrote.
Gowdy also took the administration to task for invoking executive privilege at the last minute.
”If executive privilege were so sacred, they would have invoked it 10 months ago,” he said. “To wait 10 minutes before we start a markup? They still haven’t told us which documents are privileged.”
(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com …
- Pelosi whinnies from the pastures (canadafreepress.com)
- Meet The Mayor Of New Planet ‘Stupider’-Pelosi (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Republican calls Pelosi charges ‘mind-numbingly stupid’ – MarketWatch (blog) (blogs.marketwatch.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: Queen of Planet Stupider (rushlimbaugh.com)
- GOP Lawmaker: Pelosi Is “Mind-Numbingly Stupid” and May Be Mentally Ill (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Limbaugh: Pelosi Should Be Mayor Of The New Planet ‘Stupider’ (mediaite.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: “This Holder contempt vote is about voter suppression” (hotair.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Gets Something Else Wrong (hogewash.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: The “Mind Numbingly Stupid” Iron-ing Lady, Part 2 (What Does Eric Holder, Voter ID and Racism Have To Do With It?) (neosecularist.com)
- Stupid Is As Stupid Does (shepherdspiehole.typepad.com)