Which is why she just endorsed Rep. Charles Rangel for re-election.
The same Charlie Rangel whom she publicly rebuked in the well of the House of Representatives back in December 2010 for 11 violations of ethics rules.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com …
- Nancy Pelosi Gets Something Else Wrong (hogewash.com)
- Nancy Pelosi On Contempt Charges: “I Could Have Arrested Karl Rove On Any Given Day” (alan.com)
- GOP Rep. Gowdy: Nancy Pelosi ‘mind-numbingly stupid,’ recommends doctor visit (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pelosi whinnies from the pastures (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pelosi whinnies from the pastures (canadafreepress.com)
- Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: ‘I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day’ (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Pelosi Slams Contempt Hearings: ‘I Could Have Arrested Karl Rove On Any Given Day’ (mediaite.com)
- For 25th, Pelosi gets a hug from Boehner (politico.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: “This Holder contempt vote is about voter suppression” (hotair.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: Democrats Will Retake The House In November (alan.com)