Why the House Must Impeach President Obama
In America today just like in Lake Woebegone every child is above average and every child gets a trophy. We may score low in international grade comparisons but we rank number one in self-esteem. In other words American students may not be doing well but they think they are.
Those of us old enough to remember how Dad could control the situation with a look and when you got in trouble in school your parents didn’t sue or contact the School Board you got in trouble at home too are also old enough to remember Watergate.
This scandal that the general public still does not understand brought down a president and led to the Watergate Congress which threw away the victory in Vietnam and solidified the Progressive control of Congress until 1994. Today we are confronted with contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law that makes the Watergate Scandal look like the tempest in a teapot that it actually was. How many people died as a result of the Watergate Scandal = 0. How many have died as a result of the Fast and Furious debacle = at least 200 and still counting including an American law enforcement officer. How did Richard Nixon disrespect, disregard or violate the Constitution in the Watergate Scandal = 0 (although his use of Executive privilege did spark a constitutional crisis). How many times has Barack Obama disrespected, disregarded or violated the Constitution during his time in office = at least twice as documented below by making recess appointments while Congress was still in session and refusing to enforce laws.
There is an old saying…………..
- Why the House Must Impeach President Obama (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Why the House Must Impeach President Obama (americanclarion.com)
- 40 years after Watergate, scandal full of what-ifs still captivates – Detroit Free Press (freep.com)
- Watergate burglar: Obama ‘most corrupt ever’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- MUST READ: Echoes of Watergate Reverberate Around Obama’s “Executive Privilege” (sgtreport.com)
- TOWN HALL: Obama mired in gun scandal (poll) (gazette.com)
- Lessons from Watergate inspire hope (macleans.ca)
- (Obama’s) 50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting (AUGUST, 2010) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why the House Must Impeach President Obama (canadafreepress.com)
- Forty Years Later … (hogewash.com)