Saleha Mahmood Abedin, the mother of Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, reportedly served in the women’s division of the Muslim Brotherhood alongside the wife of Egypt’s new president, the Brotherhood’s Mohammed Mursi.
WND also reported Clinton spoke at Abedin’s Saudi women’s college, where she was introduced by Abedin alongside the Islamic activist’s daughter, Huma, who serves as Clinton’s chief of staff. At the speech, Clinton praised Saleha’s “pioneering work.”
Saleha Abedin is also the mother-in-law of disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y.
Now, author Walid Shoebat is reporting that while she acted as one of 63 leaders of the Muslim Sisterhood, the de facto female version of the Muslim Brotherhood, Saleha Abedin served alongside Najla Ali Mahmoud, the wife of Mursi. Both were members of the Sisterhood’s Guidance Bureau, found Shoebat.
Get a FREE copy of Aaron Klein’s “Manchurian President” with every purchase of “Red Army: The Radical Network That Must Be Defeated to Save America.”
Saleha Mahmood Abedin is an associate professor of sociology at Dar Al-Hekma College in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, which she helped to create. She formerly directed the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs in the U.K. and served as a delegate for the Muslim World League, an Islamic fundamentalist group Osama bin Laden reportedly told an associate was one of his most important charity fronts.
In February 2010, Clinton spoke at Abedin’s college, where she was first introduced by Abedin and then praised the work of the terror-tied professor:
“I have to say a special word about Dr. Saleha Abedin,” Clinton said. “You heard her present the very exciting partnerships that have been pioneered between colleges and universities in the United States and this college. And it is pioneering work to create these kinds of relationships.
“But I have to confess something that Dr. Abedin did not,” Clinton continued, “and that is that I have almost a familial bond with this college. Dr. Abedin’s daughter, one of her three daughters, is my deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, who started to work for me when she was a student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.”
As WND was first to report, Abedin once reportedly represented the Muslim World League, or MWL, a Saudi-financed charity that has spawned Islamic groups accused of terror ties. One of the groups was declared by the U.S. government to be an official al-Qaida front……….
- Hillary tied to new Muslim Brotherhood president (wnd.com)
- Hillary Tied to New Muslim Brotherhood President -how Crooked Can This Get? (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Hillary tied to new Muslim Brotherhood president (counterjihadreport.com)
- Hillary tied to new Muslim Brotherhood President (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Hillary’s Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Anthony Weiner And Wife Huma Abedin, One Year Later: Where (And How) Are They Now? (ibtimes.com)
- Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin? (counterjihadreport.com)
- Politics & NWO – How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin (disclose.tv)
- Obama in Bed with the Muslim Brotherhood (tmq2.wordpress.com)
- Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (askmarion.wordpress.com)