Slain officer’s parents call President Obama a liar
WASHINGTON — A slain former Downriver police officer is at the center of criticism of President Barack Obama’s dealings with an investigation into a federal program that allowed guns to end up in the hands of Mexican drug cartels and bandits.
The parents of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, who was fatally shot by bandits, appeared on a Fox News program last week and called Obama a liar after he asserted executive privilege to keep Attorney General Eric Holder and other Department of Justice officials from a congressional investigation of “Operation Fast and Furious.”
“It sounds like they’re hiding………..
- Watch White House tout ‘Fast & Furious’ in 2009 (wnd.com)
- Will the Obama syndicate ever be held responsible for its crimes? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Issa Challenging Bold Obama Claim (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Slain Border Agent Whose Death Exposed Fast And Furious (huffingtonpost.com)
- We got furious fast! (davidwestern.wordpress.com)
- Issa on Sunday: ‘No Evidence Obama Is Involved’ – Today: ‘Obama Must Be Involved’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Obama covers-up DOJ operation that allowed gun smuggling to Mexican drug cartels (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Murdered border agent Brian Terry’s parents accuse Obama officials of ‘hiding … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- House committee votes to hold Holder in contempt (wnd.com)
- The GOP Is Unbelievably Full of Shit on Executive Privilege (gawker.com)