Why All My Ex’s Live In Texas (Why all of America is moving to the Lone Star State)
Not only do my ex’s live in Texas, but your ex’s, and pretty much everyone else’s ex’s as well. All of America is moving to Texas. Especially the ex-residents of high tax states like California and New York. And, I’ll bet many of the ex-residents of Big Brother tax and spend Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan are there too.
The fact is Texas led the nation in net population growth for the past decade, while New York and California led the nation in net population loss. Interestingly, the most new Texans (over 550,000) came from one state- California. They brought with them a remarkable $14.3 billion in income, but even that paled to the almost $1 trillion in assets and income that re-located New Yorkers brought to the Lone Star State.
From 2000 to 2010 a staggering 3.4 million people moved…………..
- Download Planning for wildlife in the lone star state.: An article from: Endangered Species Update book (iourmks.typepad.com)
- Quick Escapes Dallas/Ft. Worth, 4th: 33 Weekend Getaways in and around the Lone Star State book downloads (eiaeoat.typepad.com)
- Niall Horan Shows Off his Texas Accent and Does a Jig (Video) (celebs.gather.com)
- Cartooning Texas: One Hundred Years of Cartoon Art in the Lone Star State e-book (hobnebb.typepad.com)
- Downloads Texas As I See It: An Intentionally, But Only Slightly, Twisted View of the Lone Star State (tydeqodi.typepad.com)
- Weekend earthquakes reported in south, north Texas (valleycentral.com)
- Coming Attractions: ScHoolboy Q x Warehouse Live On June 29th (dayandadream.com)
- KENS 5 team toughs it out to finish the Texas Spartan Race (kens5.com)
- The Lone Star State of Balochistan (dawn.com)
- Texas, My Texas (hotmessprincess.com)