Glenn Beck made no attempt to hide his feelings. In fact, he launched into an absolutely epic rant, furiously condemning not just the Supreme Court, but also the Republican Party and the entire mainstream conservative movement.
Beck promoted the upcoming FreePAC event, saying that today’s result just furthered his frustration with regular conservative groups.
He told listeners that he was sick of going to CPAC where he can speak out against progressives, get applause from the crowds, and then be betrayed by the “cowards” in charge who are “won’t come out and tell you what they really are”; “covert progressives.”
Beck went on to mock the notion that there is no litmus test for appointing Supreme Court justices, imagining a scenario where he’d ask potentials if they, for example, were ok with abortion and, if they didn’t answer instantly, he’d send them right out the door.
He also talked about Mitt Romney, warning the presidential hopeful that he “wouldn’t have jack support” in the country if he got into the White House and dared try to be “Mr. Bail Out” or have “a little RomneyCare.”
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com …
- Glenn Beck’s Lincoln Contradictions by Thomas J. DiLorenzo (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck Blasts NYT’s Brooks for Mocking His Muslim Prediction After Egypt Was ‘Liberated’ Last Year (newsbusters.org)
- Glenn Beck probes Bible prophecy, U.S. future (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck Sells Out Again – This Time for $100 Million : (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck on the lies that Barack Hussein Obama has told about his past (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ‘Thomas Paine vs George Washington’: Santorum and Beck Part Ways on Libertarianism (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck signs $100 million radio contract (entertainment.msnbc.msn.com)
- Wait…was Glenn Beck in the Oval Office over the weekend? (theblaze.com)
- Glenn Beck drops his name from Web network, promises media ‘revolution’ (cnn.com)
- Glenn Beck inks $100 million radio deal (csmonitor.com)
- Glenn Beck, National Decline And The Story Of The Roman Empire (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Glenn Beck Ignores Bilderberg, Attacks Alex Jones (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck Responds to Van Jones’ Threats With Direct Message: ‘I Know What You are Capable Of’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)