Enjoy this fourth of July; watch the patriotic parades and fireworks, wave your flags and stuff yourself with hamburgers and hotdogs ~ but beware, this could well be Amerika’s last independence day. The moral pillars of our Republic have almost disintegrated and beneath the ruins lay a rapidly blooming fascist corpocracy.
Mark Twain once wrote that true patriotism, the only rational patriotism, is loyalty to the Nation ALL the time and loyalty to the Government ONLY when it deserves it. Our present corporate welfare state government does not deserve our loyalty for it has not only hijacked democracy but we have become a fascist corpocracy in the process. A fascist state seeks to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy.
The Obama administration not only represents corporate welfare you can believe in but, in the process, we have moved from a democracy toward a fascist corpocracy ~ which millions of Americans patriotically annually celebrate while still being manipulated by false threats, false promises and manufactured nightmares. President Obama’s once formidable Main Street base has now been totally replaced by Wall Street’s financial elite and an arrogant and greedy corpocracy.
No where is this greed as obvious as the great middle class swindle ~ Obamacare.
As Mike Adams writes in Natural News ~ “ Obama got the middle class to support his legislation by promising it was NOT a tax, and by promising it would LOWER health insurance costs. In reality, however, it RAISES health insurance costs, it IS a tax, and the majority of that tax burden falls squarely on the very same middle-class voters who put Obama into office under false pretenses. That’s a swindle, by any definition.”
By the year 2016, the Obamacare “penalty” tax will reach roughly $2,000 per year for a two-person household. According to Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal, 75% of the financial burden of Obamacare’s new taxes will fall onto Americans making less than $120,000 a year
Manufactured fear, corporate welfare and false patriotism are also among the 14 key characteristics of a fascist state. Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each ~ and America has virtually all of them…….
- Mandate? No. It’s a Penalty Tax (ironymous.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obamacare, the Great Swindle (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Get Rid of the Supremes (lewrockwell.com)
- Obamacare, the Great Swindle (johnmalcolm.me)
- “Independence Day” – What a laugh! (revisedhistory.wordpress.com)
- Who Benefits from Obamacare? Democrats, Republicans & the Corporations that Control Both Parties. (corporategreedchronicles.com)
- Who Benefits from Obamacare? Democrats, Republicans & the Corporations that Control Both Parties. (amerikanreich.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare Decision Makes Individual Mandate A Fact & Universal Healthcare Coverage A Fiction (corporatecriminalsexposed.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare Decision Makes Individual Mandate A Fact & Universal Healthcare Coverage A Fiction (corporategreedchronicles.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare Decision Makes Individual Mandate A Fact & Universal Healthcare Coverage A Fiction (amerikanreich.com)