Pat Buchanan was one of Nixon’s top advisors, and has been a leader of the relatively sane wing of the Republican Party ever since. Here is my interview with Pat from last November, along with his latest op-ed, which asks: “Why this obsession with Iran?”
I can answer that, Pat: The neocon Likkudniks are obsessed with attacking Iran in order to:
(1) Create a big Mideast war to “flee forward” and avoid prosecution for the crimes of 9/11/2001 and the wars it triggered.
(2) Create a big Mideast war in order to finish the ethnic cleansing of Palestine under “fog of war” conditions. When the fog lifts, there will be no more Arab citizens of Israel and no more Palestinians between the Jordan and the Mediterranean – they will have been murdered or made double-refugees. This is Likkud’s “final solution” to the demographic crisis.
(3) Destroy the most progressive Islamic society on earth – the one that has best balanced Islam with modernity and democracy, that openly calls for an end to Zionism, and that maintains its independence from the Zionists and the Rothschild financial empire behind them.
That’s why the Likudnik Zionist extremists are so hell-bent on attacking Iran.
- The Hand That Spurs Iran Sanctions (salem-news.com)
- Patrick Buchanan: Why This Obsession With Iran? – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Imran Hosein: Zionist 9/11 perps WANT Islamist takeover in Syria! (m911t.blogspot.com)
- Pat Buchanan: Iran Derangement Syndrome: Iran’s plants, at Natanz, where uranium is enriched to 5 percent, and a… (dailypaul.com)
- Pat Buchanan: “Why This Obsession With Iran?” (truthjihad.blogspot.com)
- The Hand that Spurs Iran Sanctions (zen-haven.dk)
- Iran’s Vice President Rahimi Makes Anti-Semitic Speech (nytimes.com)
- Hands Off Iran (txwclp.org)
- 18 massacred in attack on Iran-bound vans (nation.com.pk)
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- July 6, 2012 (boilingfrogspost.com)