Recently, White House senior adviser David Plouffe made a comment that didn’t receive the scrutiny it deserves. The statement demands attention because it frames President Obama’s re-election campaign theme and illustrates how grounded in disinformation the theme is.
Apart from Team Obama’s formidable community organizing skills aimed at demonizing Mitt Romney as a wealthy, compassionless corporate raider, Obama has nothing but lies and scapegoating to run on, given his abysmal record….
- David Plouffe Said Stepping Over Congress Is Legal In Obamaland (independentsentinel.com)
- We also welcome a debate on taxes (thefutureamerican.wordpress.com)
- WaPo: Another day, another four Pinocchios to Team Obama (hotair.com)
- Republicans Pin Blame For Flat Jobs Report On Obama (wibw.com)
- David Plouffe: Republicans Want ‘More War’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Democrats Fret about Obama’s Prospects (americanthinker.com)
- White House Wants Democrats to Aggressively Defend Unpopular Obamacare (breitbart.com)
- Republicans pin blame for flat jobs report on Obama (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Editorial: Too Quiet, Again, on Health Care (nytimes.com)
- Republicans Think Obama Is a Big Spender Because The Right-Leaning Media Lie (businessinsider.com)