In May, Roubini predicted four elements – stalling growth in the U.S., debt troubles in Europe, a slowdown in emerging markets, particularly China, and military conflict in Iran – would come together to create a storm for the global economy in 2013.
“(The) 2013 perfect storm scenario I wrote on months ago is unfolding,” Roubini said on Twitter on Monday.
- Nouriel Roubini: Next year’s perfect global storm could be much worse than 2008 (business.financialpost.com)
- ROUBINI: Break Up The Banks, Send Someone To Jail Or Hang Someone In The Streets (businessinsider.com)
- Roubini peers into 2013 (laf.ee)
- ROUBINI: Next Year Could Be A Global Perfect Storm – Much Worse Than 2008 (businessinsider.com)
- Nouriel Roubini predicts ‘perfect storm’ of bad economic news in 2013 (twitchy.com)
- ROUBINI: Dark Clouds Are Gathering Around The World, A ‘Perfect Storm’ Coming for Global Economy in 2013 (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Roubini On 2013′s “Global Perfect Storm” And Greedy Bankers “Hanging In The Streets” (sgtreport.com)
- Roubini tells us some harsh truths about the present and future (fabiusmaximus.wordpress.com)
- Roubini On 2013’s “Global Perfect Storm” And Greedy Bankers “Hanging In The Streets” (zerohedge.com)
- Nouriel Roubini: Dark clouds are gathering around the world (business.financialpost.com)