JB Williams — Hating Crime is NOT a Hate Crime
The United States of America is a nation of self-governed people who believe in the Rule of Law and the U.S. Constitution as the Supreme Law of our Land. Hating crime is not a “hate crime” and neither is dealing directly with those who commit crimes against our nation, our sovereignty and our security.
Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is waging all-out war on American citizens who are fed up with watching their government operate in a lawless fashion, refusing to enforce our laws upon illegal invaders while overreaching in their enforcement attempts against American taxpayers. Watch this SPLC video for Law Enforcement, labeling patriotic American taxpayer backwoods militia crackpot, asserting that people who oppose “unconstitutional laws” are dangerous anarchists.
In report after report, SPLC targets American citizens as perpetrators of “hate crimes” for simply demanding that our government respect the Rule of Law and our U.S. Constitution. According to SPLC, Americans who revere the Constitution, speak of national sovereignty and security, quote the Rule of Law or seek to preserve freedom and liberty for future generations, are “potential domestic terrorists” filled with “hate.”
In Teaching the Movement: The State Standards We Deserve – SPLC targets our children’s minds in High School and College, teaching them to oppose all who stand for the Rule of Law, in defense of illegal immigration and preventing “hate crimes” against illegal invaders.
In Attacking the Constitution: State Legislators for Legal Immigration & the Anti-Immigrant Movement – SPLC goes after state legislators for their “hate crimes,” trying to enforce standing immigration laws and keeping illegal aliens from voting in U.S. elections………….
- Hate crimes on the rise (nation.com.pk)
- Hate crimes, assaults on officers up in Idaho (krem.com)
- Satanists Claim Theft Is Hate Crime (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Man calls theft of ‘vote Satan’ sign a hate crime (foxnews.com)
- “Hate Studies” Ignores Certain Types of Hate (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Prank or hate crime? San Antonio Muslim family targeted on Fourth of July (kens5.com)
- Rhode Island Extends Hate Crimes Protections To Trans Community (thinkprogress.org)
- Pa. hate crime verdicts in immigrant death upheld (kansascity.com)
- We’re all terrorists now! DHS continues to target conservatives and ignore Islamists (thedifferencesofus.com)
- Greece hate crimes ‘alarming’ – rights group (nzherald.co.nz)