5:27 PM (3 minutes ago)
What comes to my mind (as I read of Obama having entire control over all communications systems in America) is the fact that I once read in an article that the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency could shut down five states at a time and search homes for undeclared firearms, until the whole nation had been purged of its defense to resist a global governmenttakeover. In other words we would not be able to send warnings out to others if they decided to do house-to-house searches. Also it is important to get him impeached before his first term as president is up; otherwise, the danger exists that he will run for a second term and be elected by the uninformed who do not realize the damage that he is doing to our country. Please relay this article to all your contacts.
I am replying to your question as to the source of the statement “five states at a time being blocked off”. I did report on this many years ago when I found an article written in “The Greater Nebraskan” under date of October 1963. In turn, they had printed the same quote from “ON TARGET — Exclusive Report — Newsletter of September 1, 1963”.
I am attaching Page 23 of “The Greater Nebraskan” for your review. Please be aware that the leadership doing the global planning has, without a doubt, engaged in many sessions and meetings in which they lay out suggestions and tentative plans by which control can be taken over the American people; thus, forcing Americans to surrender whatever armaments they possess which would be considered objectionable to the “General and Complete Disarmament Program” under the United Nations Organization.
We don’t get the opportunity very often to get reports on such secret planning sessions, but undoubtedly, there has been a whole series since 1961 at which time Public Law 87-297 was passed by the U.S. Congress. No doubt, with the “Small Arms Treaty” being laid out for Obama’s enactment, there would be existing some sort of plan designed to handle the objections of the truly patriotic Americans who realize that “no guns” means “no authority” and “no liberty”!
In addition I am attaching the following link to another article of importance which should also be read and circulated around. This is it below!
- Obama Rushing Passage of the Law of the Sea Treaty & the Small Arms Treaty (independentsentinel.com)
- UN Small Arms Treaty: Barack Obama’s Backdoor Gun Control May Pass (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- 20 Republicans set to uphold controversial UN treaty… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Elimination of the Second Amendment Is Upon Us – the Small Arms Treaty Coming on July 27th (independentsentinel.com)
- Obama Wants to Redistribute Our Sovereignty with the Law of the Sea Treaty (redstate.com)
- Backdoor ‘gun control’ in the guise of a UN Treaty (brasschecktv.com)
- The Coming Feckless Debate on the Arms Trade (nationalinterest.org)
- The Law of the Sea Treaty Moving to Senate Committee – Ceding the Seas to the Marxist U.N. (independentsentinel.com)
- Dick Morris: Obama Set To Sign UN Gun Control Treaty, July 27 (Video) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- 20 Republicans set to uphold controversial UN treaty (updated) (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Obama Gives Himself Control Of All Communication Systems In America (eurasiareview.com)
- Obama Seizes Control of All Communications Systems With Executive Order (pakalertpress.com)
- Power Hungry Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America (headlineclicker.com)
- Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America (EndtheLie.com)
- Obama Seizes Control of All Communications Systems With Executive Order (usanaturalborn.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s obsession with control (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- An Altered World: 9/11, Obama, And The Attempted Annihilation of Consciousness (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America (zionistoutrage.com)
- Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America (rt.com)