Retired Army Lt. Gen. William “Jerry” Boykin is warning that Islamic Shariah law already is in the United States, and is forming a cloud over the future of the nation.
Boykin, addressing a packed house at a synagogue today in Stoughton, Mass., said, “There is a threat to this country from Shariah and the Muslim Brotherhood,” noting the Muslim Brotherhood has had a presence in the U.S. since at least 1962.
“The new Egyptian president, Mohamed Morsi, said he joined the Muslim Brotherhood in 1978 while he was in the United States of America. People who say that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in America are not dealing in reality,” Boykin said.
He said even Muslims pay a price for being indifferent to the agenda of the radical Muslim Brotherhood.
“Muslims who are not pushing for Shariah in the United States are pushed aside and don’t have a voice. They’re often marginalized in their mosques and sometimes not allowed to participate,” he said.
Boykin also says that Shariah law has deep ramifications for the United States.
Read Gen. Boykin’s own tales of heroism, in “Never Surrender: A Soldier’s Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom.
“People say that Shariah isn’t going to be a threat in the United States. Fifty-three cases in 28 states have been decided by Shariah law at the appellate level,” Boykin said.
“There are groups and websites in the United States pushing for Shariah law. They’re dedicated to spreading it and Mark Steyn has said that’s what’s happened in Europe.”
He continued, “The Europeans didn’t take the threat seriously and now Steyn has said that it’s not going to be more than a generation before Europe is overcome.”
Boykin told the crowd of the Muslim Brotherhood’s master plan for the United States.
“The Muslim Brotherhood is working to control the dialogue in the United States, ensuring that people don’t talk about Shariah or its objectives for the country,” he said.
“It’s gone into the deepest halls of our government too. It was no less than FBI Director [Robert] Mueller that had a March meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood. The leader of the Brotherhood complained about the counterterrorism training manual,” Boykin said.
“In response, Mueller allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to expunge over 1,000 documents from the training manual,” Boykin said. “So please don’t say it can’t happen here. You’ve been told a lot of lies and you’ve been told it’s a religion of peace. You’ve been told that Islam and democracy are compatible and that’s a lie……….
- Breitbart: “Los Angeles Jewish Federation Enforces Shariah Law” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- 15,000 gather to apply Shariah in U.S. (wnd.com)
- Conservatives for Shariah (canadafreepress.com)
- Breitbart: “Los Angeles Jewish Federation Enforces Shariah Law” (twtface.com)
- Josephine McCarthy (dickdestiny.com)
- Shariah Finance And Its Radical Ties Demand Close Scrutiny (catholicglasses.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood runs out of steam in Libya (kansascity.com)
- Red to Green, the Muslim Brotherhood in America (counterjihadreport.com)
- Conservatives For Shariah (counterjihadreport.com)
- Jordan refuses entry to Israeli Islamist official (timesofisrael.com)