Evens the “ch’mos” who were in Fort Leavenworth with Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, the military physician who was court-martialed for refusing orders because he could not get confirmed Barack Obama’s eligibility to be commander in chief, recognized that Obama’s release of a Hawaiian birth document last year didn’t resolve the question.
That’s according to Lakin’s new book, “Officer’s Oath: Why my Vow to Defend the Constitution Demanded that I Sacrifice my Career.”
The just-released book explains what happened in his case, and more significantly, why.
The officer had served with distinction, but decided that based on the available information, he had questions about whether Obama is eligible to be commander-in-chief of the U.S. military and order soldiers into war.
He had tried for years to obtain confirmation through the channels inside the military, through his congressional representatives, and other available channels, to no avail.
So he decided that his oath of allegiance to the Constitution required him to refuse an order from the chain of command headed by Obama. That would, he thought, force the issue, and possibly get an answer.
He got an answer, but not to the question: He was court-martialed and removed from the military. He now has joined a civilian physicians’ practice where he sees patients daily.
Get the book about the officer who challenged Obama now, in Terry Lakin’s “Officer’s Oath.”
In his book, he relates that he was in Leavenworth serving what amounted to a 5-month sentence when Obama released the document he represented as a copy of his original Hawaiian birth documentation.
But other prisoners called his attention to the news report about Obama’s action and comments, and then asked him.
“One question, Terry.”
- Dispatches From Birtherstan – 12-13 July 2012 (badfiction.typepad.com)
- Why Did Barack Obama Let Terry Lakin Go to Jail? (americanthinker.com)
- Will Barack Obama pardon Terry Lakin? (wnd.com)
- Interview with Dr. Terry Lakin, Obama’s political prisoner (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Why Did Barack Obama Let Terry Lakin Go to Jail? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Alleged Fort Bragg Shooter Faced Court Martial, Discharge (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Alleged Fort Bragg Shooter Faced Court Martial, Discharge (lezgetreal.com)
- Bark and Co Solicitors:Courts Martial (slideshare.net)
- Army Medic Court-Martialed for Refusing Experimental Vaccine (federaljack.com)
- Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin: Fighting In Our Father’s Footsteps ~ Freeing America From The Banking Cabal’s Clutches! (politicalvelcraft.org)