(“…Barack Obama was “steeped in Islam” when he first met him, but knew little about Christianity”) Obama Called Our Most ‘Toxic’ President : Personal Liberty Alerts
During their talk, Wright told Klein that Barack Obama was “steeped in Islam” when he first met him, but knew little about Christianity. “Barack and Michelle are not church people,” Wright said. “They didn’t even send their daughters to Sunday School.”
According to Klein, Trinity United Church of Christ (Wright’s mega-church with more than 8,000 black members) wasn’t the Obamas spiritual home; it was their political base in Chicago. Of course, once the media started exposing Wright’s hate-filled sermons and his “black liberation” theology, Obama dropped Wright like the hot potato he had become.
Wright told Klein that after the controversy erupted, he was approached by one of Obama’s closest friends and offered $150,000 if he would promise to keep his mouth shut during the 2008 election. When Wright refused, he said he got a phone call a few days later from the candidate himself, asking to meet with him privately in some “secure location.”
“I told him we didn’t need to meet in a ‘secure location,’” Wright told Klein. “I said he could just come to my home. After all, he’d been there before at least a hundred times.”
When Obama also asked him, for the good of his campaign, to refrain from controversial remarks while he ran for President, Wright said he couldn’t make that promise. He said Obama then told him, “The problem with you, Rev, is that you’ve got to tell the truth.” Wright said he replied, “That’s not a bad problem to have. Maybe you should try it.”
I doubt if anyone reading this will be surprised to learn that an Obama crony tried to bribe Obama’s long-time minister into keeping his controversial mouth shut. Of course, we know how well that worked.
Klein told his rapt audience that he offered copies of his three-hour interview with Wright to the national media. But with the exception of Sean Hannity, they all ignored it. Hey, surprise, surprise! There’s liberal bias in the mainstream media.
The author said that although his book has been on top of bestseller lists for nearly two months, he has yet to be invited on any of the major interview shows. No “Today Show,” no “Good Morning, America,” no “Charlie Rose.”
“If it weren’t for Fox News…………
- Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obama’s pastor says he’s “not religious” (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Barack Obama Has Done Nothing For Black Community (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Rev. Wright Was a Second Father to Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Called Our Most ‘Toxic’ President (personalliberty.com)
- Rev. Wright: Obama offered me $150K in hush money in 2008 (examiner.com)
- He’s Back: Rev. Jeremiah Wright Claims He Was Offered Hush Money By Obama Camp (thebuzzcincy.com)
- Rev. Wright: Obama is spreading the white, racist lies of the Constitution (redalertpolitics.com)