TSA inspectors with drug-sniffing dogs patrol platforms
TSA Expands Invasion To CA Train Stations & Bus Terminals 250712tsa
The clip shows TSA inspectors standing with police and drug-sniffing dogs. The TSA agents told the film maker that he was still allowed to take video and photos at the train station but may get “questioned” for doing so.
There were about six or seven TSA agents patrolling the station according to the uploader of the video.
The Transportation Security Administration was embarrassed earlier this year when Houstonians revolted over a program that would have seen TSA workers routinely ride city buses in the name of spotting terrorists and criminals.
During a trial of the program, bus passengers were harassed and interrogated by TSA workers, prompting a backlash and an anger-filled public meeting during which residents expressed resentment about being asked questions about their journey and having their bags searched.
“The good citizens of Houston are not stupid enough to believe Metro was actually expecting to find terrorists at a bus stop here. Instead, it was used as a pretext to harass people,” said Robert Fickman, past president of the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association, adding that the exercise was clearly unconstitutional.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Although Police Chief Victor Rodriguez hinted that the program may return, the furious reaction of travelers has thus far prevented TSA workers from riding Houston buses since the exercise.
However, the agency itself is expanding, with Congress recently giving the green light for extra funding that has increased the number of unannounced TSA checkpoints beyond the 9300 that took place last year.
This $25 million dollar injection has helped fund the expansion of the VIPR program which has TSA agents patrolling highways, train stations, bus terminals and other transport hubs.
As a whistleblower recently revealed to Infowars, more TSA workers are also being used in airports at locations besides security lanes.
“We’re doing patrols in the parking lot with dogs, we’re even going as far…………
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (johnmalcolm.me)
- TSA Demands Bizarre New Power To Test Drinks Purchased In Airports (wrc559.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Woman Convicted Of Battery For Pat Down Of TSA Worker (“…battery for conducting what thousands of Americans are subjected to every day – a TSA-style pat down.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Coming Next – TSA At The Movie Theater? (“With police stepping up security at arenas showing ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ after last night’s tragic ‘Batman’ massacre in Colorado, liberty-minded Twitter users took to the web today to express (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” TSA Employees Overwhelmingly Back Obama For Second Term (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” TSA Demands Bizarre New Power To Test Drinks Purchased In Airports (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Woman Arrested For Groping TSA Supervisor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Confirmed: The TSA Is Ordering Travelers to “Freeze” On Command (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- TSA Powertrippers Order Passengers to “Freeze!” (musicians4freedom.com)