In today’s heated political polarization in this country, it is astounding to see the amount of American journalists that don’t address our President as President Obama but rather as Mr. Obama (as witnessed today by journalist on CNN), or simply just as ‘Obama’. When George W. Bush was President, if a reporter ran a controversial report, or showed any disrespect they were usually fired or reprimanded. Why does CNN advocate this and not correct pundits and reporters?
Why is it not an issue to disrespect our current President?
When a right-wing politician does it, or even when a CNN reporter refers to the President simply as ‘Obama’ that definitely needs to be corrected, otherwise the extreme right that despise having an African-American as their President feel vindicated……..
- Comments: What does ‘free speech’ mean to you? Chick-fil-A debate strikes nerve (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- CNN Four Days Late to Obama’s Infamous ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Remark (newsbusters.org)
- Hypocritical CNN Downplays Gay Agenda — When Obama Is Under Fire for It (newsbusters.org)
- Tired of no job, she made her own (cnn.com)
- Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage – CNN Political Ticker (stacyontheright.wordpress.com)
- Romney pins ‘hammer blow’ unemployment rise on Obama (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jennifer Dienes-CNN iReporter: Help send her to Tampa (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama wants Florida win for birthday present (whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com)
- President Obama Related To First African-American Slave? (mymajicdc.com)
- Israeli Defense Minister Praises Obama: Doing ‘More’ For Israeli Security Than Previous Presidents (mediaite.com)
- The Respect Crisis (uloop.com)
- Black pastors launch anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage (pumabydesign001.com)
- Maher: Conservative disrespect for President Obama is rooted in racism (rawstory.com)
- Reporter for conservative Daily Caller interrupts Obama’s address in display of extreme disrespect (dailykos.com)
- CNN President Jim Walton Resigns (americankabuki.blogspot.com)