$585 million dollars.
That is the estimate of what Obama’s new amnesty will cost the American taxpayer. This back door plan, put into action by imperial edict without any input from Congress, is just another nail in the coffin of our economy. This past week thousands of children of illegal immigrants were granted the right to apply for “deferred action” in order to stay in this country and sign up for employment opportunities. Starting August 15th, illegal aliens up to the age of 30 who meet certain requirements can begin submitting their applications that will allow them to remain in the country for a period of two years, with indefinite renewals.
They may also apply for work authorization, adding an estimated 2 million job-seekers to the workforce when we have record unemployment.
Take a look at Immigrationreform.com and read the ten things that you need to know about Obama’s amnesty and it will make your head spin.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Blasts Obama “Amnesty” – Vows to Continue to Enforce Immigration Laws (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Lawless Amnesty Program Begins Today – Thousands of Illegals Line Up in Chicago (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Illegals Line Up For Amnesty, Number Eligible Double Original Estimates (thenewamerican.com)
- Obama sued over latest attack on Constitution (wnd.com)
- What will prevent illegal aliens from voting now? (examiner.com)
- AZ governor bars public benefits for illegal aliens… (azcentral.com)
- 1.76M Illegal Aliens May Get ‘Dream’ Amnesty (sweetness-light.com)
- Jan Brewer Nixes Obama’s Amnesty Decree (moonbattery.com)
- Showdown: Arizona Governor Blocks Obama’s Back Door Amnesty (townhall.com)
- Amnesty: Jan Brewer Nullifies Obama’s Executive Order With Executive Order (bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com)