America: Be Truly Afraid…(“….Closed-Door Session of the House, Etc…..”).
July 7, 2012 Gunny G Edit Leave a comment Go to comments
Closed-door session of the House prompts representative outrage, leaks
(March 13, 2008) The House of Representatives held only its sixth closed session since 1812, and the first since July 1983, when it secretly discussed U.S. support for the Contras in Nicaragua. The publicly stated reason for the recent closed session was for members to discuss new citizen surveillance provisions.
However, conversations off the record have indicated that the meeting was primarily about nine key issues:
1) the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008
2) the imminent collapse of U.S. federal government finances by February 2009
3) the possibility of civil war inside the USA as a result of the collapses
4) advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. citizens” (those opposing the New World Order) likely to move against the government
5) detention of those rounded-up at “REX 84″camps constructed throughout the USA
6) possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
7) the location of “safe facilities” for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest
8) the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and Mexico (for its pool of cheap labor)
9) the issuance of a new currency – THE AMERO – for all three nations as the proposed solution to the upcoming economic Armageddon….
Imagine how much the above information would help people understand the enormity of, and better navigate lies blooming around the following:……