Originally posted on YouViewed/Editorial:
Alinsky’sRules For Radicals
RULE 13: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
” I guess I already knew this, but something struck me about Obama’s inaugural address yesterday, especially as I read the transcript this morning. The reason Obama succeeds politically is that he has done a masterful job of setting up Republican strawmen – and straw policies – to use as his foils. And real Republicans do little but flail away helplessly in response.
Here is the Republican Party that Obama has created, and has convinced a majority of independent voters is the real thing:
- The party that hates women.
- The party that hates gay people.
- The party that doesn’t want to help anyone in need.
- The party that wants endless war.
- The party that will do anything to stop the poor and the middle class from…
View original 305 more words