Cruz: Verdict On McConnell ‘Is Ultimately A Decision For The Voters In Kentucky’
Washington CBS Local ^ | February 13, 2014 8:52 AM
Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:09:08 PM by SoConPubbie
Edited on Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:10:36 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]
THE ORIGINAL~ONLY GUNNY G ! NEWS.VIEWS.POLITICS.CONTROVERSIAL.GOVERNMENT.
LAW.MILITARY.HISTORY.ETC. WHAT THE FOLKS OUT THERE
ARE SAYING !
- GUNNY G BLOGS @ WordPress.Com…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G: IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN…
- Gunny G: COCKED AND LOCKED!
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES
- …and (look-alike)… “DIXIE” … The GyG Wonder-Pup !
- ****** ***** ******
WASHINGTON (AP) Â— Texas Sen. Ted Cruz sat with eyes glued to his mobile device as the chaos he provoked ensnared his Republican leaders on the Senate floor.
Legislation to raise the nationâ€™s borrowing authority with no strings attached was short of the 60 votes it needed to advance Â— a threshold Cruz demanded Â— and without a few conversions, Republicans would be blamed for its failure. The stock market was watching.
(Excerpt) Read more at washington.cbslocal.com …