“Decent people are sick and tired of conservatives in their bedrooms and liberals in every other room.” This applies to the tyranny that is the U.S. SCOTUS (Supreme Court). It also covers the Court’s philosophical complexion, unless Justice Anthony Kennedy deigns to injects a tiny smidgen of libertarianism, if you can call it that, into this oligarchy’s debates. Via SCOTUSblog:
This morning, the [SCOTUS] heard a new and different challenge arising out of the Affordable Care Act: can a business be required to provide its female employees with health insurance that includes access to free birth control, even if doing so would violate the strong religious beliefs of the family that owns the business?
Said Ugly and Evil (behold. Or under “Recent Headlines and Pictures”):
THE ORIGINAL~ONLY GUNNY G ! NEWS.VIEWS.POLITICS.CONTROVERSIAL.GOVERNMENT.
LAW.MILITARY.HISTORY.ETC. WHAT THE FOLKS OUT THERE
ARE SAYING !
- GUNNY G BLOGS @ WordPress.Com…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G: IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN…
- Gunny G: COCKED AND LOCKED!
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES
- AMERICANS: PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE-BEAT LIKE A DRUM !!!!!