The Blueprint for World War IIIThe Blueprint for World War III 29 Aug, 2014 by Dave Hodges Print this article Font size -16+ CSS Offical-New-Logo2This article is the first of a two part series which details the coming war.
This war will not be a simple war of occupation such as what we saw in Iran and presently in Afghanistan. This war will be utterly devastating and has the potential to escalate into a conflict befitting the over-used term, “Armageddon”.Part one of this series will present what boxing fans call, “the tale of tape”.
The “tale of the tape” entails identifying the combatants, their respective sides as well as the relative strengths of the participants and their military forces.The Relative Strengths of Each SideThe coming war will largely feature what pundits call the BRIC nations and the USA and her allies. Each side of this coming conflict possesses widely divergent military strengths, weaknesses and strategies.
The US Is Dependent On a Devastating First Strike AttackThe United States and her allies have a decided advantage of quick strike, long range battlefield capabilities because of superior aircraft and carrier strike capabilities.
The BRIC nations have an advantage with manpower, rocket propelled weapons and tanks. The USA and her allies cannot win a sustained battlefield campaign because of the attrition factor.
The Chinese have demonstrated the ability to negate the United States Navy’s technological advantage through the use of killer satellites. Therefore, the entire US strategy is predicated on a first strike before the Chinese can destroy the majority of the eyes and ears of the US military, namely, its superior satellite capabilities in which the US forces can quickly locate and destroy the enemy with its smart weapons before the enemy knows what hit them.
Nuclear Submarines Are the “X Factor”America’s “X Factor”.America’s “X Factor”.The BRICS cannot run or hide from this devastating weapon.
The BRICS cannot run or hide from this devastating weapon.Nuclear submarines are often looked at as the great equalizer. No matter who is winning on the ground, in the air and on the surface of the oceans, the submarine force has the capability to reign down unimaginable destruction upon their enemy. In the case of submarines, the USA and her allies are matched by their BRIC counterparts. Most subs carry eight nuclear missiles, each capable of destroying a major city.
The USA presumably has superior evasive techniques and therefore, would presumably survive sub-killer strategies with greater frequency that their BRIC adversaries. Therefore, the BRIC nations might win every land battle, however, the victorious BRIC nations would not have many of its cities left to return to in the case of a nuclear war. The US submarines are, in effect, a formidable doomsday weapon.
The Trigger Event…………….
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- Putinâs Plans to Seize Eastern Europe and Alaska… | Dave Hodges â The Common Sense Show (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Why World War III Will Begin In Syria | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Hey! What Happened to This Old Usa and Those Take No Sh!t Americans? (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- GunnyG: The Bottom Line: “WE WILL NEVER OUTVOTE THEM AGAIN …” (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- The Reason Why There Will Be a Second American Civil War | Dave Hodges â The Common Sense Show | IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN…BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny.G… (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Is the US Preparing to Launch a Nuclear Attack Against Russia and China? | War and Conflict… “It is Dr. Paul Craig Roberts assertion that the United States believes that it can win a nuclear war against both China and Russia. Really, Dr. Roberts, China (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Is Your Church Part of the New World Order? | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show (bblessedtoday.net)
- GUNNY G: WOULD THERE HAVE BEEN AN AMERICAN “CIVIL WAR” IF THERE HAD BEEN NO US CONSTITUTION FIRST? (via ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)) (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- (Reader Response; Gunny G) ~ The World’s Greatest Deliberative Body (Commentary) (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- ‘We don’t need US military secrets’: Beijing slams White House theft claim | EUTimes.net (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)