| 9-25-0214 | Rush LimbaughPosted on 9/25/2014, 2:16:10 PM by servo1969
RUSH: And the Drive-Bys are breathless, ladies and gentlemen. They can barely contain themselves. The Drive-Bys don’t know what to do. They’re all trying to explain it.
They’re trying to get to the bottom of it. They’re trying to understand it. And, of course, I, your host, El Rushbo, have the answer. Eric Holder is resigning. And the Drive-Bys, it came up as a total shock. It was unexpected. It was a surprise.
Pelosi divulged the details and then NPR had the story.Greetings, folks, great to have you. Rush Limbaugh. I am not breathless. I’m just excited ’cause the content of the program today is great. I can’t wait for all these three hours to zip by here. 800-282-2882, if you want to be on the program. The e-mail address, ElRushbo@eibnet.com.It doesn’t matter. He’s just gonna be replaced with Al Sharpton or somebody like him. I mean, that’s what the DOJ has been turned into.
Eric Holder has subverted the Department of Justice and now it’s no different than if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton were running it, and whoever Obama nominates is gonna be Obama Jr. or Obama III in there. The dye’s been cast. I’ll tell you what I think. I don’t think he’s afraid of any Senate investigation.
Why would anybody be afraid of the Republicans?Why would anybody be afraid of what the Republicans are gonna do?
They ain’t gonna investigate anybody. They don’t want to anger the voters. They don’t want to show the voters that they’re mean and partisan and all that. No, I think Eric Holder is stepping aside,
A, he wants to go back and represent terrorists at his law firm. The prime minister of Iraq — have you heard about this? — has uncovered a terror plot to blow up subways in Paris and in New York, and the prime minister of Iraq says that this terror threat is immin
ent.It is breaking news. The prime minister of Iraq has just claimed that there is an ISIS plot to blow up subways in New York and Paris, and he says the plot is imminent and has not, repeat, not been thwarted.Now, this is terrorism, and supposedly the Iraqi intelligence service just uncovered the plot. But even if it turns out to be a false alarm, this is a win for terrorism.
This is what the terrorists want: Make us afraid of our own shadows. I was just watching television here right before the program. It doesn’t matter what channel. I don’t remember which one, but they’re talking about this. And to prove how this is already a win for the terrorists, “Oh, gee, you know, this makes me feel like we did right after 9/11. I don’t like this feeling. We gotta do something about it. We gotta do something about it right now.”Okay, that’s even if nothing happens. So now new security concerns, measures, what have you, on the subways, which is understandable.
This is how this stuff works. So I think Eric Holder is looking
at a potentially new client list. And there’s always the cashing-in aspect. After you perform your six years of government service, you then retire to the private sector and get paid off for it. People hire you who are grateful for what you did or you go back to your law firm where you are a rainmaker, don’t even have to do any work.
They put your name on the letterhead, on the door, and you attract clients and get a percentage of what walks in the door. There is any number of ways this can happen. But there’s also another possibility regarding Eric Holder. I just want you to prepare yourself. It may happen. We still have two years to go.There may be a Supreme Court vacancy, and I can see Barack Obama nominating Eric Holder to fill it, and it would be much easier for Eric Holder to ma
ke the jump from private sector law firm rainmaker after six years at DOJ to the Supreme Court, than from DOJ straight to the Supreme Court. I don’t know how much that would matter, but don’t rule any of that out. I don’t think there’s any scandal. I don’t think it’s Fast and Furious. I don’t think he’s worried about the Republicans investigating anything if they win the Senate.Folks, there’s a story —
I’ll get to this in the greater detail moment — a story at TheHill.com today talking about how, if the Republicans win the Senate, it will advance immigration reform. A Republican victory in which they take control of the Senate will result in amnesty, comprehensive immigration reform. TheHill.com. It’s right there.
I don’t know if it’s true. I don’t know if it’s a head fake. I don’t know if it’s an attempt to bully and intimidate. I don’t know if it’s consultant leaked and inspired. But it is out there.
- Arizona senator floats Obama impeachment (gds44.wordpress.com)
- (Rush) World on Fire Over Batman and El Rushbo (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Enforcer… “Even Jill Abramson, the former executive editor of the New York Times, has said that “the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news.”” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Obamaâs thug administration (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Terroristic Labor Unions and Treasonous Lawmakers Caught on Tape Plotting to Crash Stock Market (yourdaddy.net)
- American Demonology: Obama’s Legion Of Demons (Video) Satanical Army Of Antichrist | Obama Birthplace Controversy (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- When all that remains is deceit, tyranny and treason (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rule of Law… (“Republicans seem to at last be reading Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. The messages and tactics of Alinsky, long the monopoly of the Left, have been discovered by the Right”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Issa to Holder on Gunrunner: We’re looking at you and your key people (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- DOJ tapped Republican Congressman’s Phones. (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)