Obama’s post-election plans for a secret radical agendaNY Post ^ | 10-25-14 | Paul SperryPosted on 10/26/2014, 5:59:14 AM by afraidfortherepublicHe’s the Staller in Chief — President Obama has punted almost every hot-button issue past the key midterm elections on Nov. 4
Obama has postponed decisions on a raft of contentious issues related to ObamaCare, Gitmo, immigration and his Cabinet.This is partly to protect Democratic candidates and hold onto the Senate. But it’s more than that. Obama plans a number of radical moves later this year when the administration believes the media, and the public, are paying less attention.
This includes a forced transformation of our neighborhoods, a huge influx of immigrants and billions of dollars in additional taxes.Will midterm voters really be fooled? Probably not.Republicans are expected to hold both the Senate and the House starting in the next term.
But whether anyone can stop the executive actions Obama quietly plans is another matter.In fact, the president is hoping you don’t even notice.ImmigrationIn June, Obama vowed “to fix as much of our immigration system as I can on my own, without Congress,” but now he’s taking no executive action on immigration until after the midterms.
Excerpt Read more at nypost.com …
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!! (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more imp (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GOP Fears a Liberated, Post-Midterm Obama (newsmax.com)