John D. Byrne: The Obama experiment has run its course failedSudbury Town Crier ^ | November 15, 2014 | John D. ByrnePosted on 11/16/2014, 10:51:01 AM by Eddie01Six years ago the White House press corps received President Obama like teenage girls at a Justin Beiber concert. His vision of hope would propel him past Franklin Delano Roosevelt as the greatest President of the people. His amnesty for 13 million illegal aliens would make him more viable than Abraham Lincoln and his three years as a U.S. Senator would give him the leadership necessary to top Washington as the greatest president in American history. [snip]MORE!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE AND ONLY SHOT IN THE @$$ FOR AMERICA’s STOCKHOLM SYNDROME !!!!!
AMERICA’s LAST CHANCE TO CONTROL WASHINGTON?
- Abraham Lincoln referred to slavery as a necessity (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Doug Tjaden — Beware the “New Lincoln” – The Future Under Obama (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- Obama, Lincoln and the U.S. Will history repeat itself? (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Abraham Lincoln referred to slavery as a necessity (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Parallels Between Obama and Lincoln – (They Are Uncanny!) (gunnygbb2.wordpress.com)
- You: Even George Washington couldn’t get along with the Senate (latimes.com)
- Abraham Lincoln (screweddude.wordpress.com)
- Five Ways to Unplug in Washington, DC (travelingmom.com)