Millennial Series: Part 22: Premillennialism and the TribulationBible.org ^ | 1954 |
Posted on 11/16/2014, 4:28:59 PM by wmfightsIn the memorable Olivet Discourse, our Lord Jesus Christ answered the searching question of His disciples, “What shall be the sign of thy coming and of the end of the world?” Matt 24:3.
The major event predicted by the Lord as a sign of the second advent was the great tribulation. He urged those living in Palestine in that day “to flee unto the mountains” Matt 24:16. He exhorted them,
“Let him that is on the housetop not go down to take out the things that are in his house: and let him that is in the field not return back to take his cloak. But woe unto them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days! And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on a sabbath: for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world unto now, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened” Matt 24:17-22.For those anticipating eagerly the coming advent of Christ, these words are fraught wth tremendous meaning.
Does there lie between us and the consummation of the age this awful period of trial? Must the church remain on earth through the great tribulation?
The Tribulation a Major Problem of Eschatology..MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE AND ONLY SHOT IN THE @$$ FOR AMERICA’s STOCKHOLM SYNDROME !!!!!
AMERICA’s LAST CHANCE TO CONTROL WASHINGTON?
- Franklin Graham: America Has Turned Its Back on God (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- The Biblical Evidence for Hell (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Time to Check In Again on the “Rapture Countdown” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- House Stenographer Says Holy Spirit Moved Her to Shout, ‘God Will Not Be Mocked’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Satan: in the Pulpit – a Sabbath Day Message (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rev. Graham: ‘As I Read the News, I Can’t Help But Wonder if We’re in Last Hours’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (gunnyg.wordpress.com)