By J.B. Williams
October 10, 2016
The Clinton media spin machine is in overdrive trying to create the public impression that the 2016 Presidential race is a dead heat between businessman and Republican Nominee Donald Trump and criminal career politician Hillary (Bill) Clinton. But all of the visible indicators tell a very different story.
The election is mired in scandals, some quite real, some manufactured by the pro-Clinton media spin machine…
On Trumps side, he faces accusations of…
• colorful language in private conversations concerning women
• hiding his personal tax returns
• being anti-immigrant
• being a business bully
• having no prior political experience
On Clinton’s side, she is accused of…
• breaching national security in her use of private email servers
• creating, funding, arming, aiding and abetting ISIS
• never accomplishing anything in her thirty-year political career
• enabling her sexual predator husband Bill
• verbally assaulting the women her husband sexually assaulted
• killing four American’s in Benghazi
• using her positions of power to threaten, intimidate and maybe even murder her foes
• lying her way through life
• being physically unfit for office
• being mentally and emotionally unfit for office
• being pro-open borders and anti-American sovereignty
• being anti-first, second, forth, ninth and tenth amendment
• selling access and favors through Clinton “charities”
• double dealing in her private vs. public messaging
• Being pro-illegal immigration and Middle East refugee (jihadist) importing
• just for starters… (supporting evidence links too many to even bother)
The American News Media has placed 100% focus upon the handful of attacks against Trump and zero attention to the endless list of evidence-backed accusations pertaining to Clinton. As a result, the media is succeeding in creating the media appearance that the 2016 Presidential race is “close.”
But what is the very visible reality?
Donald Trump set records among voters in his Republican Primary race, receiving the largest number of votes in the history of the Republican Party despite having to defeat sixteen other candidates to win the GOP Nomination.
Hillary Clinton only narrowly defeated her only opponent, Bernie Sanders, whose supporters are as anti-Hillary and Trump supporters.
Trump sells out 15,000-20,000 seat venues in every city day-after-day for months on the campaign trial, while Hillary and Bill struggle to fill a 200 seat room without using Bernie Sanders or Al Gore to fill the seats.
Trump does daily press interviews… Hillary has refused to meet with the press for over 300 consecutive days now.
Trump supporters are overwhelmingly energized and Hillary supporters are difficult to even find.
Despite spineless RINO resistance to Trump from the D.C. insider arena, millions of Trump-Pence signs litter yards from sea to shining sea and you can drive for miles, sometimes hundreds of miles, before coming across a single Clinton-Kaine sign anywhere in America.
You can meet Trump supporters everywhere you go… but you will find it very difficult to meet anyone who says they support Hillary Clinton, outside of the pro-Clinton press and the few who show up for her increasingly rare campaign stops.
In reality, if we could get an honest polling assessment of true “legal” voter intent just thirty-days ahead of Election Day 2016, I have no doubt that Trump would be leading Clinton by a 2-1 margin, somewhere in the neighborhood of 60% TRUMP – 30% Clinton and 10% undecided at this point.
So, how and why is the American news media reporting a “tight race?”
In order to steal an election using rigged SEIU controlled voting machines, dead voters, unconstitutional illegal alien and felon voters, those casting multiple ballots in multiple voting districts and the typically immoral and insane who never pass up an opportunity to vote themselves gifts from the public treasury, you must first make the race look “close.”
Stealing an election has two parts…
1. The mechanics of rigging the election results ahead of the election
2. Making the race “look close” so that the people do not react to the theft, assuming they simply lost the race
The overt effort of the American press, working in concert with the D.C. insiders to do anything they can to derail Trump, has become more than obvious. Living, legal, sane Americans are so fed up with the D.C. insiders and their complicit press running scam elections that every effort to continue that practice has resulted in new and renewed support for Trump.
Real Americans love an underdog… and the press has made Trump the underdog in this race, pimping around the clock for Hillary while using anything and everything they can come up with to personally assault Trump on a daily basis.
The plot of the D.C. establishment and their press was to make Trump look like a fool, or a womanizer, or a bully, or anything that might push voters away from Trump, especially female voters who outnumber male voters today. But the reaction among those voters has been a backlash against his attackers, including among most females. The more they attack Trump, the more people gather at Trumps side to protect him from his attackers.
This column is being written and released after the NBC-Washington Post release of the “Billy Bush” tapes and before the second Presidential Debate between Trump and Clinton tonight.
It is Trumps race to lose… If he stays true to the New American Revolution happening in his name, he will run away with the debate tonight and the election a month from now. Only if he falls prey to his attackers will he lose.
Trump supporters know that the 2016 election is not about Trump or any candidate. It is about the survival of the United States of America. They know that Trump isn’t running against Hillary Clinton, but rather against an………………………………..