Bad Sam – Conspiracy Theories with a ring of truth to them… Re General George Patton… “At the end of the war Patton was in fact the highest ranking officer in the US Military. In peacetime the Armed Forces would fall under the authority of Patton. Eisenhower didn’t relish having Patton giving him orders.”
…..Rank: Eisenhower had outranked Patton during war, having been appointed Supreme Commander.
At the end of the war Patton was in fact the highest ranking officer inthe US Military. In peacetime the Armed Forces would fall under the authority of Patton. Eisenhower didn’t relish having Patton giving him orders.
There was widespread talk at home of Patton for President. This was bad news for the Democrats, because they had no comparable opponent. It was not good news for the Republicans though, because Patton was considered too stubborn and iron-willed to take orders from Wall Street and professional politicians. Thus, many factions viewed Patton as a threat.
Who Are The Suspects In The Death of General Patton?
The Russians were in great dread of Patton, wondering whether he would continue to wage war and cross through their lines. They remained on “alert status” until his death. Patton wrote to his wife and others that when he returned to the US he was planning to retire from the Army and try his hand a politics as a Republican. No doubt he would have reported the Russian kidnapping of 25,000 American troops, and would have taken action. The full story of these lost men only started to emerge in the 1970s, and has been documented since the fall of the USSR.
Militant Zionists: Although nowadays we see the Israelis most often as victims of terrorism, there were Israeli terrorists in those days who agitated for a homeland. Patton was in 1945 their most powerful enemy in the Allied camp, by virtue of the respect he had in the US and abroad. The Jewish people had faced horrible atrocities in the war, and claimed to be a nation without a homeland. Patton argued that the Jewish people hadn’t been a country for two thousand years and were no longer a nationality, but a religion. This view was extremely unpopular in Washington as well.
Enemies at Home: Supreme Commander Dwight D. Eisenhower was about to lose his job to Patton, after the war was officially declared over. Eisenhower would become President of the US in the 50s, which would lead to the opening of the Cold War, the Korean Conflict, and Vietnam. Eisenhower, the O.S.S. (early CIA), and the Truman administration all saw Patton as an adversary.
The Mysterious Death: Patton was seriouly injured on December 9th, 1945. He was riding in a jeep when it was…..
- A Jeffersonian Military Man By David Johns… “Don’t Thank Me for My ‘Service’”
- The Curiousness of Calvinist Libertarianism and Gary North….. Re Conspiracy/Coup d’Etat In Philadelphia!… | Power corrupts in proportion to its disequilibria
- (EXCERPT) The Revolution Will Not Be American… | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty | NOW BLOG THIS! ~ GUNNY.G: AMERICAN !
- The Psychotic Militarization of Law Enforcement | Veterans Today
- When Will Obama Crack In Public? By: Mychal Massie – zanpg’s posterous | NOW BLOG THIS! ~ GUNNY.G: AMERICAN !
- Gunny G: Can You Imagine What Our “Enabling Document” for Big Government Really Is ?????
- MY OPINION: WHY WE CANNOT “RESTORE” OUR REPUBLIC! – Dick.Gaines.American! ~ Gunny G’s…Since 1997
- Alan Stang – Why We Are Losing and How We Can Win… “We are losing. Despite our best efforts, the present usurper in the Oval Office is an illegal alien Communist. The Congress, our economy, our media and all our other institutions are firmly in the hands
- By: William Buppert ~ The Constitution: The God That Failed – “The Constitution is an enabling document for big government. Much like the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain is a fraud. In this case, for all the sanctimonious handwringing and the obs
- Larry Grathwohl – RIP American Hero… “Larry’s name as the only informant to successfully penetrate Bill Ayers’ communist Weather Underground Organization (WUO). He wrote a book about his experiences, Bringing America Down: An FBI Informer with the Weather
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here
You can hide these ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.