Remember this name: Bill Preistap, Strzok’s boss, is singing like a canary.
PWS ^ | 2/12/2018 | Thomas Madison
Posted on 2/13/2018, 4:40:57 PM by Signalman
A new name in the greatest criminal conspiracy in the history of American politics, namely the conspiracy by liberal Democrats to frame and destroy President Trump with the 35-page lie we now know as the Trump dossier, is now being mentioned, but investigators want to keep his name as hush-hush as possible, obviously for his own protection and to maintain as much secrecy as possible in the investigation of the Obamagate scandal.
Bill Preistap is the Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division and Peter Strzok’s boss. Multiple sources are now corroborating that Preistap has flipped and is fully cooperating with investigators in the Obamagate scandal.
Preistap was certainly a central figure in the acquisition of the Trump dossier, using it to obtain a FISA warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign even though the document and its source (Sidney Blumenthal) had no credibility whatsoever. Clearly, Preistap knows every detail of the conspiracy to frame President Trump.
Comey threw Preistap under the bus in his testimony before Congress. When asked why he didn’t notify Congress of the surveillance of candidate Trump as required by law, Comey said that he kept the Trump investigation secret because Priestap advised him to.
No wonder Preistap flipped!
1. Get to know this name: Bill Priestap
2. Bill Priestap is the FBI Director of Counterintelligence.
3. Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok . Priestap is #1, Strzok was #2.
4. The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation. That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.
5. FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op. However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldn’t (according to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.
6. On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began July 2016.
7. Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so. *Very important detail.*
8. I cannot emphasize this enough. *VERY* important detail. Again, notice how Comey doesn’t use Priestap’s actual name, but refers to his position and title. Again, watch [Prompted]
9. FBI Director James Comey was caught entirely off guard by that first three minutes of questioning. He simply didn’t anticipate it.
10. Oversight protocol requires the FBI Director to tell the congressional intelligence “Gang of Eight” of any counterintelligence operations. The Go8 has oversight into these ops at the highest level of classification. At the time this was the group:
11. Based on what we know, and what has surfaced recently, we can all see why the FBI would want to keep it hidden that they were running a counterintelligence operation against a presidential candidate. As FBI Agent Peter Strzok said it was an “insurance policy”.
12: FBI Agent Strzok to FBI Attorney Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
12 (b). “Insurance Policy” text link
13. So James Comey is telling congress that the reason he didn’t inform the statutory oversight “Gang of Eight” was because Bill Priestap (Director of Counterintelligence) recommended he didn’t do it.
14. That’s called creating a “fall guy”. FBI Director James Comey is ducking responsibility in March 2017 by blaming FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap for not informing congress of the operation that began in July 2016. (9 months prior).
15. At that moment, that very specific moment during that hearing, anyone who knows how these things roll could see Comey was creating his own exit from getting ensnared in the consequences from the wiretapping and surveillance operation of President Donald Trump.
16. Bill Priestap is James Comey’s shield from liability.
17. There has been NO MENTION of Bill Priestap in any of the recent revelations, despite his centrality to all of it.
18. Bill Priestap would have needed to authorize Peter Strzok to engage with Christopher Steele over the “Russian Dosssier”.
19. Bill Priestap would have needed to approve of the underlying documents that were used for both FISA applications (June/July and Sept/Oct).
20. Bill Priestap would be the person to approve of paying, or reimbursing, Christopher Steele for the Russian Dossier used in their counterintelligence operation and subsequent FISA application.
21. Without Bill Priestap involved, approvals, etc. the entire Russian/Trump Counterintelligence operation doesn’t happen. Comey’s testimony is also evidence of Priestap’s importance.
22. In addition, when Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates testified (w/ James Clapper), she too spoke of the important of Priestap as her liaison and contact within the FBI on the counterintelligence operation. [Yates never mentioned Peter Strzok – not once.]
23. Even though it was FBI agent Peter Strzok who interviewed Michael Flynn on January 24th, [link below] Sally Yates never mentioned him. EVER. saraacarter.com/2017/12/04/fbi…
24. However Deputy AG Sally Yates did talk about Bill Priestap during her testimony.
25. Yates said she and Bill Priestap traveled together, Jan 26th, to the White House to inform Don McGhan (WH Counsel) of Michael Flynn “misleading statements” (based on Pence media reports and Flynn prior ambush interview Jan 24th).
26. According to Sally Yates testimony, she and Bill Priestap reportedly presented all the information to McGahn so the White House could take action that they deemed appropriate.
27. So you can see that Bill Priestap is a central figure. Comey defers to him; Yates relied on him; Strzok reports to him; etc.
28. Yet there’s no mention of Bill Priestap in any of the explosive investigative story-lines in the past two weeks. Why?
29. Bill Priestap is FBI Director of Counterintelligence. There’s no way he hasn’t been caught inside the investigative net.
30. Priestap’s boss, Andrew McCabe has been caught. His subordinate, Peter Strzok, has most certainly been caught. And previously FBI Director Comey pushed him in front of the bus.
31. Either Priestap is going to be the attempted fall-guy for the entire scheme.
Bill Priestap saw the bus coming and is assisting the scheme investigators: