- Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority October 8, 2015
- Notes from Senator Cruz’s Office: Thinking the Unthinkable October 8, 2015
- Americans Caught ‘Red-Handed’ in Syria Supporting ISIS(ISIL) Terrorists « Socio-Economics History Blog October 8, 2015
- The Flood Is Coming | Brittius October 8, 2015
- Clinton heckled at Hispanic Caucus event October 8, 2015
- Press just can’t wait for the end of Donald Trump October 8, 2015
- 41 new sanctuary cities in just 4 months October 8, 2015
- Klayman asks judge to shut down NSA spy ops October 8, 2015
- Green Beret compares US military inaction in Afghan rapes to Penn State scandal October 8, 2015
- I am worried about Obama’s Oregon visit tomorrow ~ Vanity October 8, 2015
- Ted Cruz: “We Should Stop Engaging In The Fiction of Trying To Find Moderate Rebels” October 8, 2015
- Russia targeting North Caucasus jihadis linked to ISIS (Expert disputes U.S. claim) October 8, 2015
- Will China join Russia’s intervention in Syria? October 8, 2015
- Dori has a problem with ‘yoga for people of color’ class [No Whites Welcome] October 8, 2015
- Rock bottom? Things could get worse for House GOP October 8, 2015
- GQ: ‘F*ck Ben Carson’ For Preaching Self Defense October 8, 2015
- Surprise, surprise, Russia is a world power again October 8, 2015
- YOU MUST SEE THIS=> Hispanic Supporter GOES LOCO On Stage Meeting Donald Trump! (Video) October 8, 2015
- AL BENSON Jr….
- ALAN CARUBA (Articles)
- AMERICA’S GREATEST THREAT….. By Chuck Baldwin
- AMERICA, THE LAND OF CENSORED CONSERVATIVE SPEECH… Ron Ewart
- ARE YOU CONFUSED? ~ “The Spiritual war is real and is playing out before us.” By Coach Dave Daubenmire
- AUTHORS @ LEWROCKWELL.COM….
- B4.ITS.NEWS !!!!!
- BILL BUPPERT: THE GOD THAT FAILED…(BIG GOVERNMEMT) …..
- CANADA FREE PRESS (Columnists Archives)
- CHARLEY REESE
- CHUCK BALDWIN
- CLIFF KINCAID…Archive, Etc.
- Coach Dave Daubenmire…
- COACH IS RIGHT!
- COL SELLIN …
- CONNECT THE DOTS! The Confederate Society…
- Dave HODGES…
- DEVVY KIDD (People Vs. GubMint)
- Emails Reveal Close Relationship Between Psychology Group and CIA…Psychology has stolen most of what it offers from the Buddhist mind control system……..
- FREE.REUBLIC.COM Forum …
- GARY D. BARNETT: VOTING: THE GOD THAT FAILED…
- GARY NORTH/CONSTITUTIONAL COUP
- Gunny G ARTICLES POSTED @ NETWORK.54 !!!!!
- HAD ENOUGH, YET ???
- HAGMANN & HAGMANN REPORT ~ DOUG HAGMANN…..
- J.B. WILLIAMS
- JOAN SWIRSKI
- JOAN SWIRSKY
- Judi McLeod…
- NWV: GUEST OPINIONS…..
- PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS
- PAUL MCGUIRE, NWV …
- Realistic Military Training JADE HELM Drudge report ^ | 03/20/15 | US Army Special Operations Command
- SERVANDO GONZALEZ !!!!!
- SHER ZIEVE: ARTICLES……
- Southern Heritage News & Views… Craig Maus
- The BEST Of “THE JUDGE” ~ JUDGE ANDREW P. NAPOLITANO ……
- THE CONSTITUTION: THE GOD THAT FAILED…
- The Indy Jones Fedrora Story, Hats, Etc……
- THE ONE AND ONLY: ALAN STANG !!!!!…..
- THE RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE ?
- THOMAS DILORENZO……
- TOM MULLEN: Constitution/Patriot Act…
- UNDERSTANDING WHY CONSTITUTION IS A DETRIMENT TO INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY…
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT… Obama: Mission Accomplished…Etc.
- WRITERS @ NEWSWITHVIEWS.COM…
Blogs I Follow
- BLOGGING BAD: Gunny G
- Mario Murillo Ministries
- culvernaters truth seeking
- God's Hidden Nuggets for the Endtimes
- Dan Kennedy-Liberal Politics
- B'Man's Revolt
- Toiletnation, USA
- Westonka Informer
- Outside the Reality Machine
- daily europa
- Coach is Right
- THAT'S WHAT I'M SCREAMING
- Conservative Libertarian Outpost
- Desert Musings
- The Silent Soldier
- News for the Revolution
- Mastersen's Musings
- My Shield My Refuge
- Lantern Timeglass Journal
- Justice for Germans
- Random Candidate
- THE ROAD TO CONCORD
- the munchkin wrangler.
- Lexington Libertarian
- Steve Blank
- Aletho News
- K-FROG 95.1 FM and 92.9 FM - New Country - California Country Music Radio Station
- Jewamongyou's Blog
- The GOLDEN RULE
- Cold Dead Hands Days
- Battlefield America - A Government of Wolves
- PASS THE KNOWLEDGE (LIGHT & LIFE)
- Maiden on the Midway
- The Seduction of Christianity | Alan Vincent
- Lisa's leaks - 'Madness in the Magnolias'
- Grassroots Contemplations
- Arlin Report
- By the Blood of the Lamb
- That Mr. G Guy's Blog
- FOREVER VICTIMS
- Pragmatic Witness
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE !!!!!
BECAUSE THERE IS
A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
CLICK BUTTON ABOVE
FOR THE THINKING MAN!
Please Click Button Above
THE Gunny G BOOKMARKS/One-Click Posts/Articles--CLICK HERE!!!!! (Diigo)
Tag Archives: Athens Banner-Herald
The Athens Banner-Herald reports today that Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) told constituents yesterday that he thinks Democratic leaders are planning to declare martial law: He also spoke of a “socialistic elite” – Obama, House Speaker Nancy … Continue reading →
Athens Banner-Herald March 17, 2012 Supporters of presidential candidate Ron Paul are complaining that other Clarke County Republicans shut out their slate of delegates at the county convention Saturday. The libertarian-leaning Texas congressman’s supporters are trying to win election as … Continue reading →
MEDFORD, Ore. AP — An Oregon school bus driver has been suspended for refusing to remove a Confederate flag from his personal vehicle. The Mail Tribune reports that 28-year-old Ken Webber of Medford says he’s worked for four years at … Continue reading →
Talk about lack of civility. Georgia Rep. Paul Broun couldn’t have expected this question as he opened the floor for discussion at a recent town hall meeting in the college town of Athens. One unidentified man in the crowd reportedly … Continue reading →
“Here’s the latest evidence that nothing has changed in post-Tucson America…” Writes Justin Elliott in Salon: A person at a Tuesday town hall with Rep. Paul Broun, R-Ga., got up and asked, “Who is going to shoot President Obama?”The exact … Continue reading →
Free RepublicBrowse · Search Pings · Mail News/ActivismTopics · Post ArticleSkip to comments.Artwork with Confederate flag removed in Ga.Associated Press ^ | Feb. 4, 2011Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 3:51:54 PM by Free ThinkerNYOAKWOOD, Ga. AP — A college … Continue reading →